mcarterbrown.com  

Feedback Post your good experiences buying guns and gear here. Also let us know who to keep an eye on.

Old 04-24-2012, 09:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
Sneaky Sneaky

areo's Feedback

Leave some comments and I'll do the same thanks everyone.
Old 04-24-2012, 11:06 AM   #2 (permalink)
Prime Tinkerer Tech II

Send a message via Yahoo to phosphor

I bought a used Tippy A-5 from Aero at a good price. Good communication and good delivery time with great packaging. Recommended ~~~
'I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the means. I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. In my youth I travelled much, and I observed in different countries, that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer.' Ben Franklin
phosphor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 05:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

areo is new to the forum but dont let that stop you he is a great guy to work with!!!
Traded a ego+ gear for tm15 with rip clip.
This is a great seller that is very trustworthy. He has awesome communication and ships fast. will do business with again.
A+
paintball_fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 10:53 PM   #4 (permalink)

Traded two markers, two barrels and cash for a dm13. His communication was excellent and the entire process went smooth. Only issue was when I received the marker it was leaking. It had significant wear on the bolt which in turn was causing the leak. (Had this verified by a DM tech, Matt, at Paintball Asylum in Louisville, KY). I was not informed about this wear prior to the transaction and informed areo of the situation. We could not come to agreement on how to fix the problem and now I am stuck with a leaking dm that needs a new bolt. Communication- 10/10, shipping- 10/10 but description of product- 4/10. Overall the transaction seemed to go smooth until I received product. Would not deal with again or recommend.

Leave me Feedback

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
KoreanZombie is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Feedback