mcarterbrown.com  

Feedback Post your good experiences buying guns and gear here. Also let us know who to keep an eye on.

Old 08-06-2006, 08:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Jdonlin's Feedback

I really didn't want to do this but he was to buy my VM I had for sale over two weeks ago. After numerous PMs, an e-mail, and no payment, I have yet to hear back from him. I've seen him logged on and he's made some posts, but never once has he made an attempt to contact me. I find this rather rude! Scott Nelson.
fullnelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 08:39 PM   #2 (permalink)

Hey there, We have a misunderstanding on our hands here, which is mostly my fault. I I take full responsibilty and apologise. To save my reputation, I will purchase the gun to make it right. Ive made several smooth transactions on here, and out of all the internet forums, I feel this one to have the most integrity and knowledge. Anyways, post the information I need to make this right here, and I will take care of it.

reguards,
Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullnelson
I really didn't want to do this but he was to buy my VM I had for sale over two weeks ago. After numerous PMs, an e-mail, and no payment, I have yet to hear back from him. I've seen him logged on and he's made some posts, but never once has he made an attempt to contact me. I find this rather rude! Scott Nelson.

Last edited by Jdonlin; 01-04-2007 at 05:31 PM.
Jdonlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 09:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Rec Poster

A simple e-mail or PM stating what had happened in the first place would have been sufficient. Why did you leave me hanging for so long? After my first e-mail or PM I sent, you should have explained things.............
Old 08-06-2006, 09:08 PM   #4 (permalink)

Again, I apologize, misjudgement on my part, but Im willing to pay for the gun to make it right.
Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullnelson
A simple e-mail or PM stating what had happened in the first place would have been sufficient. Why did you leave me hanging for so long? After my first e-mail or PM I sent, you should have explained things.............
Jdonlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 10:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Rec Poster

No thanks! I'll re-post...... Scott.
Old 01-20-2007, 07:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
Post Whore

Mag trade

Jdonlin may have struck again. Unfortunately I have not heard from him in near two weeks. He said he sent the trade on 1/03/07, via usps priority, but it never showed. I have not heard from him since he said he would check with the post office. I too have emailed and pm'd. I was giving him the benefit of the doubt, since he would send to me first. Does anyone live near him or know him? if so, let him know to contact me and I will update this posting.

We were in communication everyday until the 10th, then nothing. I guess I am to assume USPS lost it, and he gave up. I do sincerely hope nothing is wrong. I am forced to relist my x-mag. I was really interested in his trade too.
JeramieJ is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Feedback