RE: Help with PayPal Dispute / Phantom Leak
i only recently found out about the essay Yomillio wrote. I hate to take part
in petty arguments, but i would like to say a few things in my defense:
1. i was sold a faulty marker that was misrepresented as working perfectly.
2. i filed a dispute to protect myself. I have no idea it would lead to an account freeze, thought it would only happen if it were escalated to a claim. I only just found out when i read his essay.
3. I did pm Yomillio about the paypal dispute i filed. While i waited for his reply, he came up with the essay that misrepresented certain facts.
4. If i did not take the phantom apart, how was i gonna fix it? I thought i fixed it initially when i managed to replaced the orings, but the leak was still there. I have spent a few days trying to figure out where the leak is, but im still stuck. Theres a hissing sound that seems to come from within the air adapter group whenever i air it up, so i thought it was leaking from the sight rail holes.
5. I admit that i made a mistake not posting about the leak in my sales thread.
*Yomillio, i am sorry if i have offended you in any way, but i do not appreciate you going behind my back like this without discussing with me first.
let me know what you guys think. i will resolve the paypal case right away if you guys think i am at fault.
I suggest dropping the paypal dispute. The dispute is a severe escalation of the situation.
Never take the marker apart before pming the problem and asking for redress/advice.
Always ask for redress before filing any type of dispute or leaving bad feedback.
i did pm him about the leak. he instructed to open the air adapter group and replaced the orings so i took it apart.
Why is it that you mis-represented it on PBN then as "no leaks, works good" or whatever you had answered to that question.
At first, it seemed like miscommunication.
Then, after seeing you throw it up on PBN and blatantly LIE, it appears that you are trying to dump the marker ASAP which makes no sense because paypal would have you send it back.
This means one of two things.
You intended to not send anything back after selling it and receiving a refund.
You intended to sell the marker as working, which it was not, and drop the claim after sale.
Either way.. That's really shady man.
may i have the link to that?
not sure why you're asking for links to threads you posted on PBN, but here you go:
PHANTOM parts and accessories package!
where are u guys getting tht from?
in the screenshot john posted
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:58 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC