mcarterbrown.com  

Feedback Post your good experiences buying guns and gear here. Also let us know who to keep an eye on.

Old 03-11-2010, 05:19 PM   #21 (permalink)
VCP

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
FYI: Had to post on Tinker's guild but I have finally gotten a response.
Quote:
... But, we are working on it.

Point in fact, we're finally getting away from the old piecemeal bit, where we print up only a few dozen at a time. While it's taking longer- one of many things that has taken longer, yours truly included- very shortly I'll have enough books on hand to fill every remaining outstanding order twice over if need be, and have perhaps a hundred left over besides.

Sorry, I'll give no ETA other than "very soon". In part because I won't know for certain, myself, until I'm loading the books into my truck, and in part because you most likely wouldn't believe me anyway.

I haven't forgotten anyone, and I haven't run off to the sandy beaches of extradition-free Rio. (Tempting though that may be. happy.gif )

It may be late, but you'll get it.

Doc.
My response:
Part of the responsibility of a customer is to speak up and try to validate there is progress being made. If my order had been "lost/forgotten/misplaced/assumed filled" who's fault but my own for not asking about it.

Thank you for the reply

Update: I have received everything I ordered.
secretweaponevan ~ "That wasn't in the instructions. Don't try to outsmart physics. Read and follow the instructions."
secretweaponevan ~ "You did great with following the instructions. Just so you know, that puts you in the top 1%."
Notch ~ "* Hoes now produce proper seeds"
ApoC_101 ~ "I don't always use freak inserts, but when I do, I use Ty McNeer brass inserts"

If you are having MCB Minecraft Server issues click HERE ~ ~ ~ Get DropBox and an Extra 250MB

Last edited by Looper; 08-24-2010 at 06:56 AM.
Looper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 03:34 AM   #22 (permalink)
Pif
12g4L

Kilt Fan
YouTube - Patience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usagi Tetsu
Velcor is within all of us, you need not go looking for him. He sayeth, "wherever two or more of you are gathered, there shall I be." He is my solid bunker for me to hide behind from the incoming fire of mine enemies, He is the functioning regulator which keepeth my shots consistent, and He is my keen eye guiding my fire towards my hidden enemies. Yea, whosoever shall believeth in Him shall be guided by His right hand towards the flag, and whosoever denieth Him shall reside for all eternity in the Deadbox of Life.
Pif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 10:12 PM   #23 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Palmers Fan
I have had 2 dealings with Docs machine shop in the last 3 months and both have been great. I bought 3 barrel backs and 3 twistlock adapters off of him, a few days later I sent my shocker sport in for a trigger job. He shipped me the parts the same day I paid for them. He installed a fang trigger in my shocker and performed a general service on the marker, he also charged me less than the quoted price and shipped it back in a timely manner. I would deal with him again with no worries.
railman2728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 01:43 PM   #24 (permalink)
MCB Member

AKA Fan
I bought a Freak tip from him during his Black Friday sale. Tip arrived in Ontario quickly and as described. A satisfied customer here who will likely be buying a 'cocker to mag adapter in the near future.

Jaccen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 10:32 PM   #25 (permalink)

I sent doc a body to make some eye covers for, last year. After trying and trying and trying to get a response out of him i would get one once in awhile. I would say for every 4-5 emails and pms that I sent him i might get one back. At about month 6 I just started pleading for my body back and I would get a "im almost done pm". Well after basically an entire year I finally got back my body and The eye covers he made. WHAT A JOKE! The damn things look like a caveman carved them and they stick out from the body about a 1/4 inch. I am going to have to take them to my friends mill and take the extra material off so it doesnt look so horrible. So basically I paid him, got bad products, and had to wait a year. Dont give this guy money
epeon is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Feedback