mcarterbrown.com  

Feedback Post your good experiences buying guns and gear here. Also let us know who to keep an eye on.

Old 10-25-2013, 09:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
MCB Member

Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
mcscorchers Feedback

Bought a pmi from this guy and it was a great deal.
Fast shipping and good packaging.
What more could you ask for..
Thx...
Old 11-26-2013, 05:37 PM   #2 (permalink)

Thumbs down Not Impressed

bought mcscorchers fly LCD that was described as works great. When i received the the marker the trigger was adjusted so far back that the micro switch was depressed. This was an easy fix but once done and aired up the gun leaked and didn't cycle properly. I find no excuse for such ignorance. Seller informed me that when he tested the gun the lights were flashing which means he actually more than likely never shot the gun or aired it up, rather just put a battery in it. Which is why the lights were flashing in program mode due to the micro switch being depressed. He gave me some of my money back to make things a little better but still pretty lame of a person to advertise a great working gun and claim it was tested months ago.
Old 11-26-2013, 06:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
---------------

Post for the sale had been up for months, makes sense that it was tested months ago.

I apologized to the buyer and offered to refund his money and buy the marker back if he did not want it. He said he still wanted it so I gave him money off in order to fix the leak he said was occurring.

The marker just above this bought by walz was also tested before shipping, I confirmed it was not working and posted it as such, and an ion for sale that is posted as untested as I currently have no air to do so. If I knew this marker to be deficient in any way I would have posted it the same as the other two.

Walz was able to fix the marker he purchased quickly and purchase it cheaply as fixing it was out of my abilities.
mrscorcher is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Feedback