mcarterbrown.com  

Feedback Post your good experiences buying guns and gear here. Also let us know who to keep an eye on.

Old 10-31-2013, 09:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
MCB Member

Helkin Feedback

Sold him a DW carbon fibre grip. When I went to ship it, it was $5 more to ship it to Canada. I paid the extra $5, since that's what good MCB folks tend to do. Later I politely asked him if he could afford the extra $5 and could possibly send it to me, he said no problem and he'd send it to me when he got home.

That's when his excellent communication came to an abrupt halt and although he has visited MCB, he will not even respond to my question of "Did you even receive it?"

I would recommend that anyone dealing with him use caution. He could have said "Sorry, I just don't have another $5", but he chose a different path.

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Phantom Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 12:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Rec Poster

I have apologized to this gentlemen, my father has cancer and was in palliative care at the time of the transaction. What he said is true I did say I would pay the extra but life got in the way. I have since pm'd you an appology and double the 5$ I owed you. I have been on the boards since 2009 and have bought traded and sold many markers, and if anyone chooses to be "cautious" with me I won't blame you it is the internet after all. That being said I apologize to you mike it's unfortunate circumstances but you have the money I owe you and my sincerest apology.
Jim/Helkin

As a side note I've never needed feedback till now but seems I need to defend my character so if I have dealt with you for paintball sales trades or purchases I kindly ask for you to leave me feedback.
Thanks.

Last edited by Helkin; 01-05-2014 at 01:34 PM.
Helkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 12:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
MCB Member

This is correct, he did recently send me $10 and explained the situation. Better communication would have avoided any issues, but I can certainly see that he had much more important things to worry about than my $5 payment.

I would suggest trading with him as you would most any other MCB'er. Stuff happens to all of us.

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Phantom Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 04:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Sold him Valhalla #1 transaction was smooth. Paid as promised and left feedback when item arrived. No hassles. Recommended buyer.
matteusz is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Feedback