mcarterbrown.com

Feedback Post your good experiences buying guns and gear here. Also let us know who to keep an eye on.

Old 04-17-2009, 10:21 PM   #21 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

bought my f2 very fast payment buy-sell-trade with him very trusting
ndr65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 02:06 PM   #22 (permalink)
Post Whore

Traded with him a mag for a p68. Great communication, threw in lots of extras and fast shipping. Deffinitely will watch for future business. Thank you.

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
hawkass13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 08:18 PM   #23 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

I sent him a Dye sight to trade for a phat barrel kit and he has not honored his part of the deal or responded to any of my emails about the status. I have delivery confirmation and an acknowledgment from him about receiving it and that I still have not received my barrel kit. PM me for details or a copy of the PM thread.

Drachen has since returned my sight.

Last edited by MrFancyPants; 05-07-2009 at 11:21 PM.
MrFancyPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 10:09 PM   #24 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Update on my deal with Drachen. Normally I would chalk this up to a learning experience but I feel compelled to share my experience with my fellow MCBers and let them come to their own conclusions. I have been playing since 1988 and have been scammed in the past but this one takes the cake. First off a quick summary of events.

Drachen posted looking for a Dye sight.
I PM'd that I had one but it looked modified but not sure.
I sent him a pic and he confirmed that it was indeed modified but was willing to trade a 4 piece PHAT barrel kit or halo for it.
I opted for the 4 piece PHAT barrel kit and he said deal.
April 9th I shipped the Dye sight to him.
April 15th he received the sight.
April 17th he responds that he forgot to ship my 4 piece PHAT barrel kit but said he would ship it Monday April 20th.
April 25th I PM'd him if he had shipped out the barrel kit.
April 30th not getting a response back I PM'd him again as to what the status of the kit was.
May 4th I still had not heard from Drachen and posted feedback and let him know. Wow after that he immediately contacted me saying he was not out to scam me and takes full responsibility but he did mail out the barrel kit on the 20th like he said he would. Also that he was out of town and did not know if anything had returned but would check when he got home.
May 6th he says that there was not any packages when he home and that he would send back my sight, once again needing my shipping address.
May 7th I get my sight back.

OK if all that is true and he did ship my 4 piece PHAT barrel kit on April 20th like he said he did then why did he post up in the for sale thread this:

Quote:
Gen E Matrix (aka DM3) FST
Today I'm selling my last remaining electro.

It's a Generation E Matrix. Hoping to get rid of it as a package. Everything you'd need minus a 52 stones.

What you'll get,

~ Gen E Matrix
- Toxic Single Finger frame
- Toxic spike volume chamber plugs
- Low rise feedneck
- Dye Backplate/snatch grip
- Hyper 2 Regulator
- PBC LPR
- Proto Grips
~ Spare Parts Kit
- O-rings for rebuild
- Misc screws (grip, frame, and other)
- Spare stock double finger trigger
- CP rake trigger
- Spare mid rise feedneck
- 3 pairs of grips (2 stock Gen E, 1 Hybrid lady)
~ 4 piece PHAT barrel kit (cocker threaded)
- 14" tip
- .686, .690, .692 backs
~ Halo B hopper

** Everything pictured minus stock double finger frame, and grips. **

This is for sale (obo), or trade.
Price: $230
Trade: Brass (Sheridan Markers), 2k Blazer Pump Kit, Offer

Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.

Feedback {+32/-0}
PBNation ~ MCarterBrown ~ Special Ops
Last edited by Drachen; 04-24-2009 at 02:08 AM.

Oh and before he can say that he listed be Matrix with 4 piece PHAT barrel kit for sale before dealing with me, he went to the trouble of editing his for sale thread on April 24th. And he didn't remove the barrel kit.

I'll let you decide.

Last edited by MrFancyPants; 05-22-2009 at 01:40 PM.
MrFancyPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 02:09 AM   #25 (permalink)
So say we all!

Send a message via AIM to Drachen Send a message via MSN to Drachen

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
I am not a liar. I had two kits. One had a hard case, and one didn't. I sent you the one without the hardcase, and included one with the hardcase in the trade.

I included one with the Matrix package, and one went to you. Just because you have not received the barrel kit, doesn't mean I'm a liar. You do not deny that you received the sight back, so honestly, I don't see why you posted this. Other than to try and give me a bad name.
Drachen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 08:20 PM   #26 (permalink)
So say we all!

Send a message via AIM to Drachen Send a message via MSN to Drachen

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
MrFancyPants,

Both of your messages have been reported.

Just so everyone knows, which I have no problem showing ANYONE all of the Private Messages between he and I in any kind of format you want (screen shots, forwards, whatever), MrFancyPants is trying to provoke problems after TWO WEEKS OF NO COMMUNICATION.

He said he received his sight back THREE weeks ago. But decided to tell me a week later. Then hadn't said anything to me for TWO WEEKS. And he posts this, calling me a scammer, and a liar. How am I a scammer, if I returned your sight overnight, AND offered to try and send some money, as a show of faith that it was a mistake. I sent out the barrel kit, though it got lost through the mail. While it does happen, in no way is it my fault, after it leaves my hands, what happens between then, and when you receive the item. He received the sight, with appearently no issues, because I hadn't heard anything negative. But now, insists on SPAMMING two of my threads, TWO WEEKS LATER.

If anyone has any questions, or would like to see the PM's, let me know, and I will provide you with what you want to see.

BEWARE of dealing with MrFancyPants. Even if you make ends meet, he still tried to make me out as a scammer.
Drachen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 12:46 PM   #27 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

A+

Sold him a JT Camo Jersey, payment was sent ASAP and communication was constant. Very patient and understanding and would deal with again.

Feedback
Please take a look at my anodizing album here: Tonsixer Anodizing
Tanongi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 01:38 PM   #28 (permalink)

Traded my S6 for his KP2...took him a while to hammer out a deal, be he's a very understanding guy...I would deal with him again for sure.
Zaneeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 08:46 PM   #29 (permalink)

I had a massive tradeoff that went great... a few x-valves some parts for a viking. thanks man
mag79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 02:34 PM   #30 (permalink)
I am A.W.E.S.O.M.-O

traded and LCD for his DM3, great communication, fast shipping, great guy to deal with.

a+++++++
g-man
G-man75 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Feedback