mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Feedback (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/feedback/)
-   -   Listessa Feedback (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/feedback/2990-listessa-feedback.html)

Pumpster 08-25-2006 01:00 AM

Listessa Feedback

Listessa, a nifty person to deal with, especially when you hand her a great deal:D , I would do business with her anytime. She is very trustworthy, and usually in the MCB chat incase she tries to rip you off.Not that she ever would. :o I would happily send her an item before I receive payment.

And she always has a story or two for us in the chat.:)

freedom 08-25-2006 01:51 AM

i was involved in a three way transaction w/ listessa that worked out great...

MadCat 08-25-2006 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedom (Post 23902)
i was involved in a three way transaction w/ listessa that worked out great...

the way this is phrased just kills me! :ROTFL:

She is indeed a very trustworthy person and an excellent paintballer

Schmitti 08-25-2006 11:22 AM

Yeah you can just have too much fun with that one!

Listessa will hopefully be picking up something from me shortly that I snagged right out from under her nose at spring castle.

Good stuff!
E

DarkStar 08-25-2006 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schmitti (Post 23992)
Yeah you can just have too much fun with that one!

Listessa will hopefully be picking up something from me shortly that I snagged right out from under her nose at spring castle.

Good stuff!
E

This thread is devolving quickly :huh:

Make sure you have Listessa include some of her home made cookies with any trade, the're delicious.

-MR

dempsey626 08-25-2006 03:58 PM

Listessa has done a couple of deals with me and I have found her to be a pleasure to work with.

No three way deals yet however...I would get too confused, too quickly, for a three way trade. Call me "traditional" that way !!

Dan

Listessa 08-25-2006 09:15 PM

Hehehe! I love you guys! This thread makes me happy since we are are so silly!!!

As for cookies, they have to be in person, mailing cookies is trickey business and usually ends up with a big pile of crumbs and chips in a zip lock in a box. So go to castle to get cookies! HA!

This is going to turn into some sort of thing that takes me about three days in advance to make enough cookies, isn't it? ;)

MadCat 08-25-2006 11:34 PM

Cookies=good

I don't want to clog up your feedback thread, but are you bringing cookies to Castle? I was on the fence about going...but if there are cookies :cool:

Listessa 08-27-2006 05:24 PM

Ohh for clogging up the feedback thread - NO cookies for you!!!

Don't worry, I'm just kidding! There shall be cookies at castle. I may have to bring them out in waves, to make sure everyone gets some!

I may also have a new and larger place by then so I won't have to kidnap my mom's kitchen for cookie creation. Yay!

MartyW 02-01-2007 02:48 PM

She bought a marker from me. She was very prompt with communication and the money order which came priority mail. This is the best non-paypal transaction I have ever had with forum trading. I would love to do business with her anytime. Perfect transaction for me.