mcarterbrown.com  

Feedback Post your good experiences buying guns and gear here. Also let us know who to keep an eye on.

Old 02-01-2008, 07:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cheffer

twinky4907 Feedback

I didn't see any feedback on here for Nathan, so I figured it was time.

I had Nathan do a bunch of work for me including freak boring 2 barrels, anoing a barrel and trigger, powder coating a body, and lathing a phantom barrel. Everything turned out awesome and I would recommend him to anyone.
jhyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 05:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Rabid Otter Paintballer!

Seems im the 2nd one here to leave feedback. Don't hesitate to deal with this guy. I shipped first, and I received my marker first!!! Hows that for fast shipping? His communication is excellent, he is very polite, and I even got some stickers and a keychain! We all know nothing is this world is free, except those stickers and the keychain! Did I also say twinky4907 forgot to mention that the marker I was trading for is new of the shelf, and told me afterwords??? Hows that for a pleasant surprise! I have never had a experience that I would be willing to rate A++, but now I do. A++ Seller.

Traded for his Inferno, shipped first and received first.
Otter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Back sorta I guess

CCM Fan
Just bought a gun from Nathan, and I am a very pleased customer. My order was a bit out of the ordinary, having him send one thing to get an ASP mod, another thing to get engraved, and he handled it all very nicely, answering my questions and letting me know when it had shipped out for the last leg of it's long journey. Definitely recommend dealing with him.

EDIT
The feed-tube on my phantom was too long and interfered with my bucket changer, and for various reasons, I couldn't cut it myself, so Nathan cut it for me for free! Great guy.

MOAR EDIT!
Ordered some bulk 10-round tubes and a feed-gate, and once again, overall great seller.

If you are what you eat, then isn't cannibalism the way to go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
barrels are like women - everyone likes them for their subtle differences and personal preferences. ALthough at this price, they cost substantially less than women.

(caution: barrels are not like women, do NOT insert your p3nis into a barrel)

Last edited by ComradeBenedict; 03-13-2010 at 03:59 PM.
ComradeBenedict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 04:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to MrBig

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
RTP Fan
Great prices and FAST shipping. Thanks Nathan!!!
Old 02-16-2010, 01:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

CCM Fan
Bought a pbmafia joyride and dump pouch for him. He shipped fast. Great guy to deal with.
Old 03-06-2010, 12:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Bought a pair of Empire pants for a great price! Shipping was very quick and packed well.

Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 01:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
Elven Pump SDM/DM

If you look at feedback in the thread about the u/c kit pre-order, there is enough to justify this thread belonging in the hall of shame

Buyer Beware.

Was on the pre-order for phantom u/c kits.

~2 year intermission~

messaged him asking when they were going to get done.
response: any day now
ok, I'll take a refund, today.
response: ok, refund on its way.
wait another two weeks. eh, so how 'bout that refund?
oh yeah, its coming.
After the two years plus wait he refunds me the money minus paypal fees. If he hadn't sent it as a refund, but as a gift he wouldn't have put the money in paypal's pockets. Not only that, it is disrespectful to refund a customer's money, in part, and tell them that part was lost due to fees. It's called the cost of doing business. Be an adult, suck it up, admit you screwed up and take it on the chin.

Buyer Beware.
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

In the world I see - you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway.

Visit my Etsy store:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crowsnestwampum

Last edited by Legolas; 02-09-2012 at 01:54 PM. Reason: the Hall o' Shame is calling
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Feedback