mcarterbrown.com

Feedback Post your good experiences buying guns and gear here. Also let us know who to keep an eye on.

Old 05-04-2009, 11:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
Texas Rush - Pump Player

Negative

I purchased a benchmark frame from him. First response took 2 tries and 2 days. Then payment was made on 4-26 and I didn't hear anything else.

Through random chance I found out he was banned on custom cockers for similar activity so I pm'd him on 5-1 to find out how the item was shipped.

He has logged on several times and I have had no response. Package has not come either. Choosing to file this with paypal and alert mods. If I get responses and the situation is fixed then I will update.

The benchmark is also still listed as for sale.
Shawn_Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 10:56 AM   #12 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn_Savage View Post
I purchased a benchmark frame from him. First response took 2 tries and 2 days. Then payment was made on 4-26 and I didn't hear anything else.

Through random chance I found out he was banned on custom cockers for similar activity so I pm'd him on 5-1 to find out how the item was shipped.

He has logged on several times and I have had no response. Package has not come either. Choosing to file this with paypal and alert mods. If I get responses and the situation is fixed then I will update.

The benchmark is also still listed as for sale.

Paypal was given a full refund..

Master Blasters 2013 UWL PRO Champs Maryland
L.I Caretaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 10:57 AM   #13 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunha View Post
Never sent payment. I held an item for him for a week with no communication after seeing him sign on several times without communicating with me, I have to assume the deal is off.

He was fine to deal with in the past, I guess just dont count on him to pay you "when funds are available" though you can usually trust most MCB members to follow through with something like that.

Item had striped threads i looked into getiing heli coil or screw inserts but was not worth it,,choose not to buy..

Old 06-03-2009, 01:57 PM   #14 (permalink)
Texas Rush - Pump Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.I Caretaker View Post
Paypal was given a full refund..
The dispute was found in my favor. There is a difference
Shawn_Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 08:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Think what you want .....Read My feedback,,,No prob on PBN and 2 issue's here,,one was a slow ship and 1 i pulled out of buying .....The 1st 10 are all good...

Old 10-16-2009, 09:17 PM   #16 (permalink)

Paid SEPT 13th... asked on OCT 6th what the status was ....replied:
"Sorry guys al was sent last week UPS flat rate.....Sorry so long,,was away for a week an screwed up.."
Got it on OCT 16th.. POSTMARKED OCTOBER 14th.. I finally got it and it was as described... but don't purchases anything if you need it within 30 days. Its not so much that it took a month to get here.... but more importantly that HE LIED!!

My MCB Feedback

CCM Gearbag Sale

Did I ship that thing you bought from me?
bjielsl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 12:08 AM   #17 (permalink)
FONZ

Send a message via AIM to FONZ

CCM Fan
Kilt Fan
paid, and he claimed it was shipping out the next day. over a month later i finally get my item after a couple pm's and posting on sale thread.

got item at a good price, but took wayyyyyyy too long to arrive
FONZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 05:32 AM   #18 (permalink)

I got my item alright. The frame was missing a pivot pin, and it took him a while to send it. All in all: nice frame, nice price, communication lacked a bit. I'd say, go for it but prepare for long waiting and never stop harassing him
Old 12-01-2009, 03:22 PM   #19 (permalink)

I have to give Rob a big F. Traded a black CCM pump handle for a green handle. USPS confirmed delivery and he said the handle was received and that my handle was in the mail...that was one month ago...Nov.1. I sent my handle within a week, I have not seen a handle nor have I seen a reply to numerous PM's that I have sent over the past month.

I know that life happens and paintball is not a priority at times, but at least Rob could offer me a response - especially since he's been at the sight.

Looking at his other feedback, this is probably par for the course - but in the other cases, Rob came through.

I thought that "Playing since 1984" and having "The Pride" posted in his sig, should mean something - otherwise why put them there?

Update - after 2 months, no green CCM pump handle - ARGH!!!!!! He still hasn't replied to ANY of my PM's - what a wimp.....

Last edited by reaper61; 01-03-2010 at 08:41 PM. Reason: update
reaper61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 08:59 AM   #20 (permalink)

3 months and no CCM pump handle - which he said was in the mail:

Allready shipped my friend..

Rob[/QUOTE]

No reply to numerous PM's, and no reply to the negative feedback in this thread...wimp!

I would like my handle back, my green handle that he 'shipped' or $30 sent to my Paypal account and I can find a pump handle for my 'pump less' marker.

Edit:
Finally got this taken care of...after 3 odd months...but finally got closure...we can all move on.

Last edited by reaper61; 03-30-2010 at 04:35 PM.
reaper61 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Feedback