mcarterbrown.com  

Feedback Post your good experiences buying guns and gear here. Also let us know who to keep an eye on.

Old 07-14-2010, 05:42 PM   #21 (permalink)
MCB Member

Excellent buyer - bought some tinkering parts from me for fair price; paid promptly and stayed in communication.

Thanks for dealing.
Old 07-15-2010, 06:39 PM   #22 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

flyweightnate = A++++ across the board for communication, alternative options, honesty, and being an all around good guy here on MCB. Read on for details...

After inquiring about parting out a cocker body, I sent Nathan a USPS M.O. However, it was my turn to experience lost mail from the USPS. I mailed the check without tracking and awaited a reply from Nathan on receiving the check. Since we are only a few states apart, I calculated a delivery time of three days. The days pass and still no response. Not worried I sent a PM to inquire on the check. Nathan responded very quickly and said it hadn't arrived yet. I gave it another day and still no luck. After a little investigative work, Nathan realized he had given me the wrong zip code - an honest mistake. Without questioning, Nathan sent me the body and Upgraded to priority shipping for his error! That's class. On my end I said I'll watch the mail to ensure it doesn't get returned to me. A few more days passed and it didn't show so I filed the claim. I told Nathan that, according to USPS, it could take up to 60 days before I get a refund and could send him a repayment. He said "don't worry about it...it's on me" as he was going to be out of the country for a couple months.

You can't get a better person than this!

However, I also feel part of the blame is on me for not using tracking and I still plan on repaying Nathan as soon as he returns. I cannot accept a freebie. You have my word Nathan, you will get repaid upon your return.
Match is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 01:22 PM   #23 (permalink)
la la la la revolution

Thumbs up

I bought a Samsung monitor from him. Communications were great, and despite the USPS taking its sweet time with delivery, the whole transaction was positive.
Old 07-03-2011, 09:52 PM   #24 (permalink)
MCB Member

Sold him a marker. He was a great buyer always able to get a hold and paid fast.
98ssuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:15 PM   #25 (permalink)
Rabid Otter Paintballer!

I sold Nate a marker a while back while he was out of country, he paid fast and had faster communication than me, and made the purchase simple and easy. Great buyer. Thanks again.
Otter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 02:04 PM   #26 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Great guy to deal with, very upfront and a pleasure to do business with. Don't hesitate to buy or trade with him.

My Feedback:
Paulzors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 12:43 AM   #27 (permalink)
I like Guns and Cigars.

Sold him a marker, great communication, paid fast, was a great guy to deal with. Thanks!

Otter Customs Paintball - - - - Straight Up Cigars - - - - My Feedback
maggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 12:08 AM   #28 (permalink)
MCB Member

Palmers Fan
He sold me a marker and had no issues shipping to Canada. It was well packed and shipped earlier than the originally agreed time frame. Great communication, i would not hesitate to do business with again.

MCB Feedback
Malafanango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 11:38 AM   #29 (permalink)
I like Guns and Cigars.

He sold me a SUPER nice Micromag. Packaged it very well and shipped immediately. I couldn't be happier with the deal. Thanks!

Otter Customs Paintball - - - - Straight Up Cigars - - - - My Feedback
maggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 01:44 PM   #30 (permalink)

Sold me an unfinished 2k5 prostock halfblock project. Excellent price for the body and parts. Kept in touch and quickly replied. Highly recommended! Thank you and happy Thanksgiving.
nerv is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Feedback