mcarterbrown.com  

Feedback Post your good experiences buying guns and gear here. Also let us know who to keep an eye on.

Old 06-11-2008, 11:44 AM   #11 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to blackrain

Great transaction. Will buy from again without hesitation. Parts were new. Very trustworthy.
Later,
Blackrain
blackrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 07:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
Inline Mechs

Thumbs up VERY Positive Transaction

Bought his classic-style 'Mag valve Cap in high polish with a torque hole. What can I say, the craftsmanship is impeccable! No visible toolmarks, no sharp edges, flawless threading and perfectly matching circumference to the valve.

If you want one--buy it without fear or hesitation! Great guy to deal with who keeps very well in-touch and fabricates flawless items.

- ICD Desert Fox vertical ASA
- NW QDs
- older Model 98 stuff:AirTipps, Hypur, BSI, InnovativeWrks, JMJ
- 'Mag accessories: Airwalk V2 frame, black Galatic Systemz Z-body, PTP Red Nights MicroMag, "Rental" valve
Walking Stick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 01:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
MCB Member

Also bought a valve cap from him for a Classic Mag... Walking Stick is right, great quality in every aspect for the piece, and for a good price too. A+ guy.

Classic Mag, Grey Ghost #308, SC Brassterling, Super Stocker, VM-68
05 Cyborg, 06 Cyborg, PM8 LE Canary, Hybrid NXT, E-Tac

(MCB) Feedback
Z3R0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 06:53 AM   #14 (permalink)

Thumbs up

Bought a MADE TO ORDER valve cap. Machined quickly, shipped, and looks great. Easy transaction. A+
TimmyJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 11:48 AM   #15 (permalink)
MCB Member

Like the three above me, I bought an Automag valve cap. The craftsmanship is flawless. Great guy to deal with. A+
Jackson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 06:10 PM   #16 (permalink)
Elven Pump SDM/DM

EDIT: I have received and used the 'mag valve cap. I will create another post to reflect that.

paid for a automag valve cap in March (my first mistake)

Matthew said right from the start that he was busy with school and it might take him a little extra time. I said it was cool, no rush.

Matthew was busy with school finals around may/june, so I was understanding. (He apologized and said it would quickly get finished when he had more time this summer.

It is now August. Two weeks ago I pm'ed him and he said it was finished and was just waiting to ship out. Told him to ship it and have not seen the part or heard from him since.

Deus Machina, AKA Matthew Moriearty, shows poor communication, shows no attention to timeliness when manufacturing a product and has terrible customer service. (Sorry this sounds so harsh. Matthew, like ALL of us, has a personal life. it did interfere momentarily with his business. everyone is human)

DO NOT pay DEUS MACHINA for a product unless you are SURE he is ready to ship it. I would not do business with this person unless you are willing to wait a long time or he gets his act together.

At this point, I am not sure if I will even see the valve cap.
I will edit this post to reflect future developments in this situation.
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

In the world I see - you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway.

Visit my Etsy store:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crowsnestwampum

Last edited by Legolas; 09-06-2012 at 05:46 PM.
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:56 PM   #17 (permalink)
Post Whore

I have been busy, but believe Legolas on this--I took far too long, and he had been amazingly patient.

Part of it was running into complications with the project every step of the way, but I let it take far longer than that warranted. I won't post my life's story here.

Parts are shipping now, and I want it public knowledge that I am promising that any issues with them will be taken care of more speedily than they have been. Even if it comes to scraping up enough money to send back.

I'll throw in that school and the day job have taken up my time and I've been pocket change away from not having rent for months now, the most recent communication problem was a disconnection from my cable/ISP company, and this IN NO WAY excuses me from the time it took.

In this case, Legolas' and Rukh013's word should be taken as gospel.
My MCB Feedback
My eBay Feedback
Moriearty Hobby Supply on eBay and Facebook.

Last edited by Deus Machina; 08-11-2012 at 12:13 AM.
Deus Machina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 05:52 PM   #18 (permalink)
Elven Pump SDM/DM

In mid August, I received the cap. At first, it had a slight tolerance issue, but with a small addition of torque the cap seated properly. I am a mag n00b and I had some difficulty tuning (more like random guessing) the bolt and the ULT.
-BUT-
The capped xmag is now working very well. Deus Machina was extremely helpful during the assembly & tuning process and gave me detail instructions on how to get the mag working.

Many thanks to Deus Machina for a great product.
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

In the world I see - you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway.

Visit my Etsy store:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crowsnestwampum
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Feedback