mcarterbrown.com

Feedback Post your good experiences buying guns and gear here. Also let us know who to keep an eye on.

Old 09-22-2013, 01:04 AM   #191 (permalink)

This was my experience with jcurt and his services, you can take from this what you please I will simply state the facts and my opinion of my dealing with jcurt.

Their was great communication initially when I was describing what I wanted done and how much it would cost. I was told it would be three to four weeks and the cost was 110 dollars. I sent my gun at the end of February and he recieved it March 5th 2013. When he recieved my gun I sent my payment, since he had great feedback and a great reputation I was not concerned about sending my payment before the work was done. After that point their was basically no communication. I just recieved my gun back today September 21st 2013. In that sixth month and sixteen day period I sent jcurt 27 emails trying to get information about what was going, I did not recieve a single response until a week before I got my gun.

The gun is exactly as we discussed and it looks great. This was the first time that I used jcurt's services and it will be the last do to the lack of communication and complete disregard for a deadline. Considering that, and the fact that their are many others who have waited longer than me and still have not gotten back their projects I would not recommend using his services unless you have no care about deadlines and being kept up to date on your project.
mustang_ksf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 07:54 PM   #192 (permalink)

has any one seen or heard from jcurt?? hes had my marker for over a year.
if any one knows him personally please send me a private message
facelesskillah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 10:38 AM   #193 (permalink)
MCB Member

I got my parts I ordered from him on April 7th 2013 yesterday. After almost a year of emailing him asking where my parts were. For anyone still missing parts email him at jcurt455@gmail.com. I will not be doing business with Jcurt455 anymore He does wonderful work * but has become unreliable.. * my half block pin looks like it was a defect one because it has 2 milling slots on the pin.

best of luck

Last edited by 518ontarget; 03-23-2014 at 07:09 PM.
518ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Feedback