mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Feedback (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/feedback/)
-   -   Painthappy Feedback (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/feedback/41604-painthappy-feedback.html)

AmericanPaintball 05-31-2008 03:13 PM

Painthappy Feedback

I purchased some patches through him, he's a standup guy. I wouldn't hesitate doing business again.

Tony

PJ 05-31-2008 06:10 PM

Wow, never, EVER thought to check to see if Carter had feedback. Guess I just assumed since it was his site and since he's a really stand up kind of guy....

Anyway, I wouldn't hesitate to have any deals with Mr. M. Carter Brown. Not only can he fix your login issues on the site when we switched over to here (thanks again!), but I have bought several patches and an MCB "Vintage Paintball Player" shirt. Nearly bought one of his Ghosts a while back, but backed out since it was too nice to have me running through the woods playing with it.

Never fear...M. Carter Brown is here!

pwpaintball 05-31-2008 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PJ (Post 413635)
Wow, never, EVER thought to check to see if Carter had feedback. Guess I just assumed since it was his site and since he's a really stand up kind of guy....

I also never noticed that he did not have any feedback. So I have to say. I have bought quite a few guns from him and never any problems that was his fault. I bought a Ranger off of him and the PO lost it. He quickly sent a replacement and thankfully they found the package and sent it back to him.

You do not have to worry about dealing with him.

angelpena 05-31-2008 09:22 PM

I WOULD post him some feedback if he would sell me a certain pump gun I want.....

Mstrtal 05-31-2008 09:59 PM

Purchased a Shirt from him. It arrived fast with no return address on the box... }=) Im assuming he likes his privacy hehe. Thanks for the site.

WilD 06-02-2008 11:10 AM

Bought some guns from him, sold a couple back. May buy one back again someday. Great guy to deal with. :)

Greenmtnphantom 06-02-2008 11:35 AM

I've also bought patches, and shirts without a problem. I bought a subscription to a website from him and now I just can't seem to stop messing with it! Constently making free time dissappear, lowering productivity at work and making money dissappear

007q-branch 08-07-2008 09:12 AM

Painthappy Feedback

hi carter the wgp ranger arrived today @ 9 am uk time,
thankyou so much it is just what i wanted,
it is in mint condition and again i can not thank you enough.
all the best kevin

:drool::ROTFL:

DoGO 08-14-2008 07:19 PM

I got my Micromag from him today. Was in good condition and came packaged well. Now I just got to get some fittings on there and take it for a spin!

Walker 08-14-2008 09:32 PM

Sent me a very nice SI Advantage!

Carter is always great to deal with.......

Walker