mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Feedback (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/feedback/)
-   -   Gas mask Feedback (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/feedback/60570-gas-mask-feedback.html)

Long Beard 12-18-2008 10:40 PM

Gas mask Feedback

This is a feedback thread for Gas mask.

I sold him a Sheridan LB. He is a great communicator. Asked good questions. Made sure both of our ducks were in a row as I was shipping to him in Canada. Paid when he said he would. Double checked with me that I received payment. Let me know when he received it. Great to deal with. Would TOTALLY sell to or buy from in the future. THANKS! Welcome to MCB!

CockerCraze 01-17-2009 08:54 PM

A+ buyer. sold him a tank, answered all my PMs quick and paid when he said he would. will deal with again.

Zenith_VSP 01-20-2009 06:05 PM

Sold superbolt cocker. Paid fast, kept in good communication and very trustworthy. However shipping rates to Canada leave something to be desired.....but overall not an issue. Gas mask is very friendly and understanding. I would recommend him here, as well as any other forums/websites. I would gladly do business with again. A+

mustangii 03-02-2009 07:24 PM

Traded him a freestyle for a a5 flatline. Great communication. fast shipping.
thanks again

edm

rickjake 03-19-2009 08:34 PM

Excellant Buyer!:thumbup::thumbup: I was nervous about shipping to Canada but He and "The Medic" made it go very smooth! He was the middle man for his friend who will end up with the P-68. Great communicator and very understanding! We had a slight problem with the bolt on the Sheridan P-68 I sold him and he handled it calm and cool! Thanks man! Helped me out alot.

Rickjake:)

maggot 03-21-2009 02:41 PM

Bought a mag from me. Very easy to deal with. Great transaction. Thanks!

hermdal 05-04-2009 09:51 PM

Trade worth while

I traded a KP for his Angel and then some. A little awkward sending to Canada, I sent my KP UPS and well, I should not have (should have used USPS or anybody but UPS, word to the wise). But Russell was very understanding, and helpful. The Angel looks beautiful and solid, just like he described. I look forward to shooting it and will post again after I do. Thank you Russell!

bacci paintball 05-05-2009 07:55 PM

Russell (Gas Mask) is a great buyer! He purchased one of the Nightmare LBs I was selling and he paid when he said he would and kept up great communication. I hope he will be purchasing from me in the future!
Thanks again,
-Dan

comfortably numb 05-28-2009 03:30 PM

Brass Eagel Nightmare LB

I just purchased a B/E nightmare LB:drool: from gas mask and it is in good condition, and was shipped fast. I would do business with him again. We communicated through E-Mail several times and he was very quick to answer.

CrazyBoy78 06-04-2009 10:27 AM

Sold him a buncha 10 round tubes with speedcaps. We did the switch in person. Great guy, wouldn't hesitate to deal with again.