|Feedback Post your good experiences buying guns and gear here. Also let us know who to keep an eye on.|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|12-22-2009, 01:42 AM||#6 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kent, WA
traded mag barrels. everything went smoothly and as expected. quick shipping. wouldn't hesitate to do business again in the future
|01-02-2010, 09:25 PM||#7 (permalink)|
Kill it with fire!!!
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lenox, GA.
Bought a cocker frame from him, he shipped when said he did, and it was here really quickly. Excellent communication too! A++ person to deal with!
~Success is my only option, failures not.~
Proud Member of
Georgia Team Posse
|01-14-2010, 08:50 PM||#9 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Hawai'i (ex-Pgh'er)
Keen had some hard to find parts (from long defunct manufacturers) at great prices and shipped super fast. The items were perfect--still in original packaging! I would not hesitate doing business with him again.
$$$ WANTED $$$
- Crossfire Ramrod, old CP bases (M98, A/C) barrels
- Kameleon & Marbleized Model 98s
- ICD Desert Fox vertical ASA
- NW QDs
- older Model 98 stuff:AirTipps, Hypur, BSI, InnovativeWrks, JMJ
- 'Mag accessories: Airwalk V2 frame, black Galatic Systemz Z-body, PTP Red Nights MicroMag, "Rental" valve
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|