|Feedback Post your good experiences buying guns and gear here. Also let us know who to keep an eye on.|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|02-16-2012, 02:43 PM||#11 (permalink)|
Join Date: Aug 2009
Summary: Paid for the guns on december 17th, got them on february 16th.
- I got the guns (minus a ball detent), eventually.
- He paid the fees to get my package back into customs
- It took Dan 10 days (Dec 18 to Dec 28) to message me after I paid him. Only then did he ship the package (after multiple messages from me).
- He failed to declare the package properly (declared it for only 2$) which resulted in it being held at customs (from USA to Canada).
- Failed at every single occasion to respond to my messages in a timely manner. Biggest gap in between pms from him is 3 weeks (Jan 9 to Jan 30), which is straight up inexcusable. I sent him emails and pms during that period.
- Failed to request signature upon delivery to ensure that I would actually be the one getting the package (package was left at the front door of another house).
- Failed to write down my address properly on the package (had to call FedEx multiple times to learn that one, so it wasn't even shipped to my place).
- Failed to mention scratches on guns in his ad.
- Failed to mention missing ball detent in his ad.
- Failed to clean the barrels prior to shipping.
- Failed to provide various paperwork as discussed in pms.
- Guns both leak (maybe from spending 2 months in a cold warehouse somewhere, maybe from the start)
Over all experience: terrible.
I will never deal with Dan again.
Sorry man, you screwed up big time.
WE ARE BORG! SCORE IS IRRELEVANT!
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|