mcarterbrown.com  

Feedback Post your good experiences buying guns and gear here. Also let us know who to keep an eye on.

Old 09-15-2006, 12:48 AM   #11 (permalink)
Needs new knees

Update on my situation with Titus.

After several pms back and forth he agreed to ship me 2 Co2 tanks to fix the issue. that was on 7-6-06. Waited 1 month and no tanks or pm's. So I pm'ed him again and was told that he was shipping them that day or the next, they were already packaged and ready to go. Thats was 8-4-06.

So I wait, a week pm him and he apologizes and says they are going out pronto. that was on 8-13-06

So I waited........................................

On 9-14-06 I pm him again. Was told that they were sent out already. Of course I have not received anything between 8-13-06 and now, he never even checked to see if they arrived. I pm back and give him my address to make sure and ask for any confirmation number or tracking number. His answer was, didnt save the receipt and didnt get any tracking/confirmation. He said that he didnt have any tanks to send, but if he did get some he would send them, Basicly I was SOL. So I said forget it, I am tired of worrying about it, and that I had no proof that he had shipped them at all. His response, "Thats understandable"

So I will NEVER do business with him for ANY reason, and If I see any other feedback threads for him, I will post there, and warn as many as I can. He has a complete lack of customer service, and total disregard for accurate descriptions of his items. I too was given the "Poor College Student routine" also, I dont buy it.................

Shane Kinzel

On
Shane-O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 09:51 AM   #12 (permalink)
www.tituspb.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane-O View Post
Update on my situation with Titus.

After several pms back and forth he agreed to ship me 2 Co2 tanks to fix the issue. that was on 7-6-06. Waited 1 month and no tanks or pm's. So I pm'ed him again and was told that he was shipping them that day or the next, they were already packaged and ready to go. Thats was 8-4-06.

So I wait, a week pm him and he apologizes and says they are going out pronto. that was on 8-13-06

So I waited........................................

On 9-14-06 I pm him again. Was told that they were sent out already. Of course I have not received anything between 8-13-06 and now, he never even checked to see if they arrived. I pm back and give him my address to make sure and ask for any confirmation number or tracking number. His answer was, didnt save the receipt and didnt get any tracking/confirmation. He said that he didnt have any tanks to send, but if he did get some he would send them, Basicly I was SOL. So I said forget it, I am tired of worrying about it, and that I had no proof that he had shipped them at all. His response, "Thats understandable"

So I will NEVER do business with him for ANY reason, and If I see any other feedback threads for him, I will post there, and warn as many as I can. He has a complete lack of customer service, and total disregard for accurate descriptions of his items. I too was given the "Poor College Student routine" also, I dont buy it.................

Shane Kinzel

On

Nothing but drama with you. You bought an item AS IS. You just clearly can't understand what the term as is means. I shipped the tanks on 8-26. You haven't gotten them yet, that isn't my fault. It's funny too that you fail to say that I said I would ship more tanks out to you once I had somemore (I am currently out), because you didn't get the ones I shipped. And you said NO. Theres two sides to every coin my friend, you attempting to insult me on this site and bash my name isn't going to work. I take care of everyone, the best that I can, fact that you didn't get your tanks due to the post office, isn't my fault. And I will not tolerate anymore insults from you either.
Titus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 02:29 PM   #13 (permalink)
Needs new knees

Shipping is YOUR responsability. Period. You failed to make sure they arrived and you failed to get a tracking number. Thats not MY fault. And yes I did mention you offered to send some whenever you got more, but you didnt say when you would get more, reread the post.

The original item I bought was described to me by you, as it worked fine last time I used it, it did not and was missing all the componets for the cd player inside the radio. And you said it included the wiring harness, it was included, but was the wrong one. All you had to do was check the wiring harness that you had to see if it fit the radio. You offered no resoulution, I had to ask for something and that NEVER arrived.

Oh, BTW, I have not insulted you at all, just stated facts.

Shane-O
Old 09-15-2006, 03:05 PM   #14 (permalink)
www.tituspb.com

This is just going to keep going on and on like a 5th grade fight in the school yard. We can argue back and forth about ifs and as is, but clearly those were never understood. I bought some tanks from the local shop out of my money. All I am going to say is check your mail, this time, delivery conformation was included.
Titus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 07:55 PM   #15 (permalink)
Needs new knees

Final Update:

Received 2 tanks from Titus today. It is appreciated, even though I said forget it. Our transaction is done, and I am ok with the outcome.

Thanks,
Shane-O
Old 09-25-2006, 08:01 PM   #16 (permalink)

I bought a bunch of stickers from him. Great transaction. He shipped them out fast. I am very pleased. thanks
mr. roboto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 11:07 PM   #17 (permalink)

vm-68

Purchased a VM-68 through Titus. Everything went well and marker was as described, no problems would do business w/ again.

~Grail
Grail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 08:23 AM   #18 (permalink)

Banners

Bought some banners,Helped alot with my shipping,does everything-and more to help! Will ALWAYS buy again.
pbjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 07:01 PM   #19 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Shocker2k Send a message via MSN to Shocker2k

Bought a spyder body from him, body is in good condition. Not the first time ive done buisness with him, good seller.

Nick
Shocker2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 10:51 PM   #20 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

My transaction between me and Titus was honest and fast. The only problem was the third party USPS. I will do business with him again; Iíll just have to give his local USPS more grace lol.

Thanks
pep
Pepper is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Feedback