mcarterbrown.com

First Strike Everything first strike related

Old 10-17-2013, 06:31 PM   #11 (permalink)

You could also consider getting two of them, it would still be about the same price as one larger one. It will keep the weight down on the marker and the spare will fit easily into a pod pouch.
DJmatt123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 11:17 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJmatt123 View Post
You could also consider getting two of them, it would still be about the same price as one larger one. It will keep the weight down on the marker and the spare will fit easily into a pod pouch.
I second that. For a big game it would be feasible to have two spare 13's on you plus a bunch of mags. Depending on what gun you are using tank changes should be quick. Your biggest help will be to have comms and reliable teammates to keep the opposition off while reloading mags or changing tanks.
shibyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 08:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
Rec Poster

I have used 13CI tanks forever on my Milsig and love them. its very easy to keep track of your shots due to the fact that your carrying mags.

For big games I carry a remote line stock that screws directly onto the rear ASA. I keep a carbon fiber tank and extra bags of paint in a 3 day assault backpack that I wear into the game.

I have heard that the ATS markers are very good on air so you may see a higher shot count than most. It also depends how deep you can dig into the tank before the pressure in the tank drops below the operating pressure of the gun.

I now use an SAR12 that also uses 13CI. With first strike rounds a 13CI would likely do you just fine.
Mile Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 01:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
Snake

Brass N Wood Fan
13cui are great if you are into magfed or limited ammo games i get 120 shoots ruffly which is a good amount for them types of game if you want to shot more then 120 shots a game a 13cui isnt for you,they do make a great tank to bring into the field as a spare/backup for your bigger tank when thats empty.the 13cui tanks are only good when in a instock system
SASBRANDO is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » First Strike