mcarterbrown.com

First Strike Everything first strike related

Old 02-10-2014, 03:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
Rec Poster

50 rounds of FS at full auto? Yes please!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YX1...mB3TYQ&index=2

Wow. Just wow.
scottallen1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 07:12 AM   #2 (permalink)
MCB Member

While impressive, what I'm really excited for is the day a 12 year old gets lit up by that. I'm sure they'll love to stay in the sport
Old 02-10-2014, 07:37 AM   #3 (permalink)
Not one of the cool kids

I think that people that shoot full auto first strikes should be kicked in the junk, hard.
That's probably just my concussion from D-Day 2013 talking. 7 or so rapid fire first strikes to the dome left me pukey with blurred vision, good times right there.
Hooligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 07:44 AM   #4 (permalink)
MCB Member

If first strike rounds are so accurate, why do people with no skill need the "spray and pray"?
oops answered my own question.
capitalpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 08:03 AM   #5 (permalink)
MCB Member

Hooligan: hahahaha. Kick in the junk is right. you sir are a champ for playing on.

I guess some guys follow the saying "if you can't hit them with one then throw a ton".
Old 02-10-2014, 08:06 AM   #6 (permalink)

I'm sure he won't use that on full auto for first stirkes unless he wants to spend $50 in less than 4s minus reload. I think this full auto first strike craze was more of a gimmick than anything useful I always hear full auto first strike this or that and others drooling over it. If I had that it would be in semi a far more useful mode of ammo of that price.
Old 02-10-2014, 08:59 AM   #7 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Not cool, that is a waste.

IMHO anyone who feels the need to fire Full Auto First Strikes at another player is no better than those kids who bring rock hard Wal-Mart paint to the fields and brag how it doesn't break.

There is no room for sadistic behavior in our sport!
AwwShoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 09:48 AM   #8 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

While the full auto feature is old-hat and fun to see (JJron99 posted a video of his full auto FSR shooting years ago...), I think the exciting part here is the high capacity FSR magazine. I'm glad that someone is pushing the envelope regarding loader capacity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteekay View Post
I came into this thread looking for paintball advice and now I think I want to be gay. Thanks, MCB.
My feedback thread
lordkyleofearth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 11:09 AM   #9 (permalink)
Paintball Ballistician :P

I'm not a fan.

I suspect that high capacity loaders will encourage folks to shoot more, and encourage others into the same 'arms race' that has essentially spoiled regular paintball for a lot of folks (spray and pray, gunfights dependent upon snapshooting, etc).
Originally Posted by Tom Kaye -in response to FS price critics
Unfortunately all of you have played the one "speedball" game of paintball for so long you can't conceive of other ways to do this and hence any new ideas seem stupid.
uv_halo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 11:20 AM   #10 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordkyleofearth View Post
While the full auto feature is old-hat and fun to see (JJron99 posted a video of his full auto FSR shooting years ago...), I think the exciting part here is the high capacity FSR magazine. I'm glad that someone is pushing the envelope regarding loader capacity.
I also agree that innovation is cool but isn't the mag fed community all about realism? Where on earth is there a sniper rifle with a 50 round drum mag that shoots full auto? So someone's going to say well maybe it's a 50 cal? I haven't seen too many of our brave service men running around with those.

For those who shoot first strike on semi or full auto...not cool. 1 shot bolt action cool. You want the distance advantage during scenarios...cool. But when I bunker someone with my 1 shot pirate with FS in it don't complain. You've been shooting others with FS all day.

Edit: sorry this post is slightly negative lol. I've had bad experiences as have others with people playing with FS. They were happy to shoot others while staying at a safe distance but were pissed when things weren't their way.

Last edited by Slappadapink; 02-10-2014 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Spelling errors
Slappadapink is online now   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » First Strike