mcarterbrown.com

Fitness Health and Fitness Forums

Old 02-07-2011, 10:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
CCI Pistolier

pics before and after/progress?

Any interest in starting a picutre thread for current build and then add to your post as you get better? I guess kinda like all the P90X people do. For more motivation.

-Spaz

^^^ Steal this if you want.^^^

feedback

SPC in the US Army Reserve

Lansing, MI
spaz66777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 02:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
CCI Pistolier

Well this is about a month ago on the 18th fat at 19.42%. I will post a reply on the 18th of this month to show current results.

Biggest thing that bugs me right now is love handles. I want a six-pack and I intend to get one. The lack of definition on my body is no fun. My last height and weight for the army I was 2 pounds from being taped. Meaning i was 2 pounds from my max weight for my height.

I know I'm not fat but i want to cut it down.

-Spaz

feedback

Lansing, MI

Last edited by spaz66777; 03-16-2011 at 02:41 PM.
Old 03-19-2011, 04:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
CCI Pistolier

This was taken today. One month of progress. Little visible but its a few percent off my fat and about 6 lbs lighter.

Body fat at 17.89%

-spaz

feedback

Lansing, MI
Old 03-19-2011, 04:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Addicted to Fractals

Palmers Fan
Bravo! That's really inspiring. I'm going to use this thread as motivation for my own weight loss goals. I'm roughly 210, and should be around 175-180 for my height.

Actually, I may make my own progress thread so all of MCB can hold me accountable!

Again, bravo for some really noticeable progress!
FEEDBACK
Steam & Origin: Redivulpis
Redivulpis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 05:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
CCI Pistolier

Yeah I like visual results. This kind of encouragement keeps me going. None of my friends appreciate what I'm trying to do. Either they think one should be able to eat what they want and exercise enough to eat it(very hard) or they want to look good without putting effort forth to either diet or work-out. I have alway read what I should do in various books or magazines and I decided I would actually go for it and try it. I am pleased with the results so far and I know I have to keep going to get where I want to be. I guess that will make victory that much sweeter. I wish I could get faster results but I know it takes time. Its hard when everyone else you know doesn't have a health conscious mind. That is where these threads come in handy. I also use Lose It! - Succeed at weight loss with Lose It! and I have 2 distant friends on that site encouraging me too.

-Spaz

feedback

Lansing, MI
Old 03-25-2011, 12:46 AM   #6 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via Skype™ to keen

i guess this will work as a before. i was around 160 here, i'm in the striped shirt.

now after:

my wife's car is faster than mine...
keen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 07:15 AM   #7 (permalink)

Damn, I just started gym almost two weeks ago. I'll try get some pics up, right now I am skinny, somewhere under 70kg. My goal is just to put on muscle.

I'd just like to say well done to keen and keep up the good work spaz. Also, it looks like your posture is a little bias to one side, I think mine is as well and it bugs the hell out of me.
Demolition37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 09:16 AM   #8 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via Skype™ to keen

thanks onion. i guess i should have put my routine...
eat balanced, portioned meals
for about seven months, 5 days/week i ran 4 miles, then 150-200 push ups and 150-200 sit ups. of course i worked up to that number, started at 75/each. and my 4-mile time shortened from like 40 minutes the first time i did it to my record so far of 28:37. 5-mile record is 35:26 (yea, faster pace, lol), 2 mile record is 11:59. haven't tried a flying mile, but i imagine i could do it in around 5 minutes.
now i do that about 2-3 times a week and threw various lifting in the mix on the other days.

best advice i can give is don't give up, and don't be a little bitch about it. and also remember that fitness is a journey, not a destination.

my wife's car is faster than mine...

Last edited by keen; 03-25-2011 at 09:23 AM.
keen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 01:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
Semper Fi

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
breath some life into this thread. this is before, and exactly 2 months later. Note that im 6'4" and that is alot of muscle for that tallness =)

did 225 for reps finally last week. not much i know but that is a goal i reached. Now 275 for reps is my new goal (chest was always my weak spot, stupid long *** arms). also hit the 20 pullup mark (over hand, all the way down to lock out and all the way up chin above the bar, no kipping)

ANGELS FOR LIFE!!!
gainman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 12:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Addicted to Fractals

Palmers Fan
Impressive progress guys! Kinda makes me feel ashamed for my slow start, but really pumps me up to see how big a change I can make in just a short time if I really focus and give it my all!
FEEDBACK
Steam & Origin: Redivulpis
Redivulpis is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Fitness