mcarterbrown.com  

The Garage Talk about your Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles, and other Garage Related Projects.

Old 05-20-2016, 10:08 AM   #351 (permalink)
Semper Fi

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Got back into a Tacoma finally. Did some stuff to it already. Lurking under the hood is the supercharger -_-

ANGELS FOR LIFE!!!
gainman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 10:19 AM   #352 (permalink)
MCB Member

1993 Ford F350 XLT 4WD Crew Cab SRW Longbed 7.3L IDI [Mostly Stock] w/E4OD,
2.5" suspension lift, TOYO M608Z 265/70R19.5 on Vision Heavy Hauler 81 [Black] wheels, Dana 60 front and Sterling 10.25" Rear.

Came with me to work today have to run errands at lunch and after work. I love this truck and plan on keeping it and tinkering on it until I can't anymore. Though my Challenger is my normal daily driver. As much as I love this truck without a load in it, it will beat you to death. Latest work was rebuilt the top of the motor [injectors, glow plugs, fuel lines and harnesses], rebuilt front end steering [just getting old], replaced direct drive starter with a gear reduction starter, new wheels and tires and replaced clearance lights that were crazed from age. I love the new wheel and tire combo [combined with front end work], it has greatly improved drive-ability; no longer wanders around like on bias ply tires. The Toyos are very round and required very little balance weight and being G rated commercial tires will last a long time.

"Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud." -Sophocles

My Pyre #PY008 RF Oak Grendel's Feedback on MCB

Last edited by Grendel; 05-20-2016 at 10:29 AM.
Grendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 02:03 AM   #353 (permalink)
Ran out of characters.

CCM Fan
Here is my truck after today's project.
Attached Images

How to get around UPS fees
mtaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 08:54 AM   #354 (permalink)
Semper Fi

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...psxtccyuds.jpg

1993 Ford F350 XLT 4WD Crew Cab SRW Longbed 7.3L IDI [Mostly Stock] w/E4OD,
2.5" suspension lift, TOYO M608Z 265/70R19.5 on Vision Heavy Hauler 81 [Black] wheels, Dana 60 front and Sterling 10.25" Rear.

Came with me to work today have to run errands at lunch and after work. I love this truck and plan on keeping it and tinkering on it until I can't anymore. Though my Challenger is my normal daily driver. As much as I love this truck without a load in it, it will beat you to death. Latest work was rebuilt the top of the motor [injectors, glow plugs, fuel lines and harnesses], rebuilt front end steering [just getting old], replaced direct drive starter with a gear reduction starter, new wheels and tires and replaced clearance lights that were crazed from age. I love the new wheel and tire combo [combined with front end work], it has greatly improved drive-ability; no longer wanders around like on bias ply tires. The Toyos are very round and required very little balance weight and being G rated commercial tires will last a long time.
I used to have an obs with the 7.3 turbo, 4x4, and manual trans. Only 65k miles! Loved that truck. Got totalled by a fool that ran a red =(

ANGELS FOR LIFE!!!
gainman is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » The Garage