mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 05-23-2006, 01:49 PM   #21 (permalink)
Passing through rider

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
http://www.wpherald.com/print.php?St...9-035758-8752r

Same story availible around the internet.. but anyone know of another leader (Who was accepted by lots of people in the "world community" )who did the same thing?
Riverside Renegade Paintball / C.C. S.V.S. Plankowner - LPPC#6
www.AzzysDesignWorks.com - best replacement jeep gauges in the biz
Old Timer Feedback
Azzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 02:24 PM   #22 (permalink)
Cobra Paintball Fanatic

Palmers Fan
This is just my guess.

Its a move to placate some of the international community. Ahmadinejad (or however the hell its spelled) pulls a stop like this so he looks cool to the hardliners, then they'll get to hear that "outcry" that the article mentioned, and the resolution won't pass, and then Ahmadinenjab can turn around and say "See we are a free people, we are a true government of its people, the US is the bad guy, down with Bush, down with Israel, yadda yadda yadda, alalalaalalalaala!" and many of us in the western hemisphere will just roll our eyes and go on with our lives untill the earth is destroyed to make way for a pan galactic freeway.

but thats just my take on the whole thing, it might be possible that I'm wrong, just maybe.
ScrapIron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 02:43 PM   #23 (permalink)
Passing through rider

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
I dunno.. he did promis to review the Nazi's "Final Solution" plan, and has said that Isreal needs to be wiped off the face of the earth.

Im thinking something needs wiped off the face of the earth... and it isnt Isreal.
Riverside Renegade Paintball / C.C. S.V.S. Plankowner - LPPC#6
www.AzzysDesignWorks.com - best replacement jeep gauges in the biz
Old Timer Feedback
Azzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 03:22 PM   #24 (permalink)
Cobra Paintball Fanatic

Palmers Fan
I must have missed the "final solution" part.

I'm pretty familiar with other quotes of what Amindenejad has said and speaking on behalf of my little corner of "The Great Satan" I honestly don't give a fart weather Iran exists or not.
Were I in the arena of International Politics I'd probably write Tehran a short and sweet letter like:

Dear Iran,

Have you listened to the garbage that your President has been spouting off lately? Its really bugging alot of other people around the world, so we'd appreciate it if you could just get him to shut his hole and go back to selling oil and praying five times a day, and other stuff that your country does the best. Oh yeah, please quite screwing around with Uranium and centrifuges, thats another thing that bothers the rest of us. Tell you what, lets see who can develop a project faster. You keep trying to develop a pidly little nuke, and the US will work to develop an orbital platform with first strike capability.
Yes Yes , We know that our project would violate things like the SALT treaty, but then again your program would violate several Nuke nonprolif treaties too, so we'd kind of be even. So the alternative is we go about our normal lives with you selling oil and the US buying it.

Sincerely,
The Coalition of Nations who think Iran Needs a Spanking

PS. the Ink on this letter and the paper it was written on were produced using Pork by products, ha ha!

Anyway, its probably a good thing I'm not president because when Iran would be reeducated about their role in the world I'm sure lots of other countrys would look at me as a bad guy.
ScrapIron is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat