mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 10-15-2012, 09:50 AM   #1011 (permalink)
Marathoner

Serious waste of ammo clearing the courtyard. They should have just stood near the fence, drew them in and brain poked them. Also, I'd be be brain poking every corpse I came across.
Other than that, good episode.
Old 10-15-2012, 10:23 AM   #1012 (permalink)
www.tituspb.com

^agreed. Like the body in the hallway towards the end. Haven't they learned by now that just because they're on the ground or sitting down, doesn't mean they're dead dead.

Please donate to make a difference in my fathers life
Willing to be a 3rd party for shipments to Canada anywhere in the world just PM me.
Buy a Celanis Paintball Patch for a good cause
http://stationcaster.com/player_skin...=4751&f=855201 < Radio Ad

Last edited by Brewtt; 10-15-2012 at 01:47 PM.
Titus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:03 AM   #1013 (permalink)
Formerly Floundah

CCM Fan
When the apocolypse comes, if you aren't smart enough to hit em again, you are expendable in my eyes
MEDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:13 AM   #1014 (permalink)
chuff chuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floundah View Post
Couldn't agree more, plus Rick is 90% sure it's not his kid, which makes me hate her more
She's easy to hate because all she does is bitch and moan, causes drama, and then loses Carl every 10 minutes. She's the last person you would want to deal with in any form of apocalypse.
Hobbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:18 PM   #1015 (permalink)
Post Whore

so far season three looking good. i like the idea how they took story from comic book and change it up a bit. but there times i wish it stayed more true to it. since makes weird to some story having some people missing to early on.
chrislognshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:24 PM   #1016 (permalink)
aka SoulCoffin

AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
did anyone else laugh when they were trying to take out the zombies that were wearing the riot gear? when tdog clanked his weapon off the helmet, i started chuckling...
TooningSpork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:25 PM   #1017 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
She's easy to hate because all she does is bitch and moan, causes drama, and then loses Carl every 10 minutes. She's the last person you would want to deal with in any form of apocalypse.
In the graphic novels she is even worse.....

Feedback Thread
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...ml#post1997293
Warrzone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:09 PM   #1018 (permalink)
Post Whore

I think the guy in the end summed it up really nice, "Holy ****!"

I liked how they showed just how pressured the team was in the beginning. No time to rest, no place is safe. It doesn't matter if you can clear a house, there's another pack right behind you.

I enjoyed watching them clear the yard, although like a lot of people I thought the shooting was a waste if the fence line killing was working. Maybe if they had shown a large pack following the group and installed a sense of urgency I would have bought into the why things went down. I believe the shoot was just because, like someone above posted, 24/7 brain bashing would get old.

I also chuckled at the riot gear z's.

Why didn't they wait and try and draw any possible walkers out of the corridors to the cafeteria inside the prison, instead of sending a team down there? Why was that one Z just siting there and waiting for Herschel to stumble in to it?

Can't wait to see the survivor vs. survivor encounters. They are quickly coming to the part where I stopped reading the comics. I think season 4 will be completely new ground for me.
Old 10-15-2012, 01:31 PM   #1019 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by acesn8s View Post
I think the guy in the end summed it up really nice, "Holy ****!"

I liked how they showed just how pressured the team was in the beginning. No time to rest, no place is safe. It doesn't matter if you can clear a house, there's another pack right behind you.

I enjoyed watching them clear the yard, although like a lot of people I thought the shooting was a waste if the fence line killing was working. Maybe if they had shown a large pack following the group and installed a sense of urgency I would have bought into the why things went down. I believe the shoot was just because, like someone above posted, 24/7 brain bashing would get old.

I also chuckled at the riot gear z's.

Why didn't they wait and try and draw any possible walkers out of the corridors to the cafeteria inside the prison, instead of sending a team down there? Why was that one Z just siting there and waiting for Herschel to stumble in to it?

Can't wait to see the survivor vs. survivor encounters. They are quickly coming to the part where I stopped reading the comics. I think season 4 will be completely new ground for me.
Well i think the graphic novels are very different ive read wayyyy past where they're at now. In the graphic novels there are different characters so the show a lot of things happen differently....like shane died in the camp in the beginning and he never saw the farm dale also died differently in the graphic novel as well..... the twin girls arent in the show....tyrone isn't in the show. T-dog isn't in the novel and neither is daryl.

Kirkman said straight from the beginning that the show will be different from the graphic novel that way people are suprised.

You guys are in for a treat for whats going to come up (if it happens the same way)

Feedback Thread
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...ml#post1997293

Last edited by Brewtt; 10-15-2012 at 01:52 PM.
Warrzone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:35 PM   #1020 (permalink)
Official LL5 Dolphin-Dive

Send a message via AIM to PistolRogue

Still waiting for Carol to get eaten. Not pleased with the really creepy/gross flirtation between her and Darryl...
FEEDBACK
PistolRogue is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat