mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 10-30-2012, 01:03 PM   #1111 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Shocker2k Send a message via MSN to Shocker2k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Target View Post
Who thinks that the "Tea" is tainted?

Sedatives perhaps.
Andrea was much more open to the idea of staying in town after drinking than before.
Michonne did not have any and does not trust the Governor.
Merle seems to be submissive. Not really what I thought his character would be.
Something has to be fishy with the tea, but Ill go along with a possible "cure". I think with Andrea its just her personality that will follow a strong person that is in a leadership role. Its the same thing she did with Shane, I personally have never liked Andrea, and I think she will either stay with the Gov, or become zombie food.

Also do you guys think that Michonnes zombie "pets" were her brothers or relatives? I have yet to read the comics so I dont know their origin.

Nick
Shocker2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 01:40 PM   #1112 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shocker2k View Post
Something has to be fishy with the tea, but Ill go along with a possible "cure". I think with Andrea its just her personality that will follow a strong person that is in a leadership role. Its the same thing she did with Shane, I personally have never liked Andrea, and I think she will either stay with the Gov, or become zombie food.

Also do you guys think that Michonnes zombie "pets" were her brothers or relatives? I have yet to read the comics so I dont know their origin.

Nick
Either family or close friends such as people she had survived the initial outbreak with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 01:42 PM   #1113 (permalink)
ArchAngels

CCM Fan
Pretty sure it was her Husband and his bother who raped her........ don't quote me on that.
Fatalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 01:47 PM   #1114 (permalink)
MCBs armed pacifist

I kind of like the storyline for the television series as it is developing. The Governor seems to be what Rick could be if he continues down the path he is on.
"Do not overcome by the evil, but overcome, in the good, the evil" - Romans 12:21 - Young's Literal Translation

"Use peaceful means where they are appropriate; but where they are not appropriate, do not hesitate to resort to more forceful - Thupten Gyatso (the Dalai Lama, 1932)

"It is not the will to win that matters - everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters" Coach Paul 'Bear' Bryant.

"The ink of scholars is more precious than the blood of martyrs" - Muhammed
Lohman446 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 02:19 PM   #1115 (permalink)
CHEERS!

I loved how the Gov was able to take out a running man at 100 yards or so without a rear sight on his AR15/M16.
Old 10-30-2012, 02:53 PM   #1116 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shocker2k View Post

Nick
Her boyfriend and his friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewtt View Post
I loved how the Gov was able to take out a running man at 100 yards or so without a rear sight on his AR15/M16.
Yeah, I caught that as well. I said something and was told to shut up by the wife. I "always ruin movies and shows" according to her.

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
$400 per 1000

smoke'em if you got'em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 03:25 PM   #1117 (permalink)
Pif
12g4L

Kilt Fan
Anyone else rubbed the wrong way by the lack of blanks/recoil in episode 2? Lame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usagi Tetsu
Velcor is within all of us, you need not go looking for him. He sayeth, "wherever two or more of you are gathered, there shall I be." He is my solid bunker for me to hide behind from the incoming fire of mine enemies, He is the functioning regulator which keepeth my shots consistent, and He is my keen eye guiding my fire towards my hidden enemies. Yea, whosoever shall believeth in Him shall be guided by His right hand towards the flag, and whosoever denieth Him shall reside for all eternity in the Deadbox of Life.
Pif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 03:53 PM   #1118 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pif View Post
Anyone else rubbed the wrong way by the lack of blanks/recoil in episode 2? Lame.
Lmao. Yeah, and the way they did Ricks maglite suppressor.

Quote:
Yeah, I caught that as well. I said something and was told to shut up by the wife. I "always ruin movies and shows" according to her.

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
$400 per 1000

smoke'em if you got'em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 03:56 PM   #1119 (permalink)
MCBs armed pacifist

Anyone else wondering why the lawyer are all surviving? I thought Dale mentioned Andrea was one, I thought he was one, and I thought Michonne was revealed as one in the comic.

I mean I understand how Daryl survived
"Do not overcome by the evil, but overcome, in the good, the evil" - Romans 12:21 - Young's Literal Translation

"Use peaceful means where they are appropriate; but where they are not appropriate, do not hesitate to resort to more forceful - Thupten Gyatso (the Dalai Lama, 1932)

"It is not the will to win that matters - everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters" Coach Paul 'Bear' Bryant.

"The ink of scholars is more precious than the blood of martyrs" - Muhammed

Last edited by Lohman446; 10-30-2012 at 04:00 PM.
Lohman446 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 05:43 PM   #1120 (permalink)
Pif
12g4L

Kilt Fan
Quote:
Lmao. Yeah, and the way they did Ricks maglite suppressor.
Homemade Flashlight Silencer Test Using Maglite or Greatlite!!! - YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usagi Tetsu
Velcor is within all of us, you need not go looking for him. He sayeth, "wherever two or more of you are gathered, there shall I be." He is my solid bunker for me to hide behind from the incoming fire of mine enemies, He is the functioning regulator which keepeth my shots consistent, and He is my keen eye guiding my fire towards my hidden enemies. Yea, whosoever shall believeth in Him shall be guided by His right hand towards the flag, and whosoever denieth Him shall reside for all eternity in the Deadbox of Life.
Pif is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat