mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 11-01-2012, 12:38 PM   #1141 (permalink)
Photo Guru

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
I pointed it out to the wife. She just sighed. I think I bug her with all the gun talk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 05:58 PM   #1142 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
Except that I thought she was hot in both shows. Less so now that shes dirty in Walking Dead.
Think of those hairy legs and armpits, the smegma laden vagina, the unibrow, the unwashed butt.................

It's slightly more "realistic" compared to Resident Evil, where the ladies all look uber-hot, wear stuff that isn't too practical for zombie slaying, and all have mascara and eyeliner on.
Old 11-01-2012, 06:17 PM   #1143 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Mmmmmmmmm smegma. lol

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
$400 per 1000

smoke'em if you got'em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 06:31 PM   #1144 (permalink)
Boom. Yummy

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Compared to the smell of rotting corpse I bet anyone smells sexy.
dundadun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 07:26 PM   #1145 (permalink)
Phantom Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE-SHOOTIST View Post
Think of those hairy legs and armpits, the smegma laden vagina, the unibrow, the unwashed butt.................

It's slightly more "realistic" compared to Resident Evil, where the ladies all look uber-hot, wear stuff that isn't too practical for zombie slaying, and all have mascara and eyeliner on.
The wife has been watching 'Revolution". 15 years after all the power goes out - I pointed out how one of the studly dudes had shiny, clean shaven skin in the am and later that night, still shiny clean shaven skin. Not to mention the cool leather boots, clean powder blue shirts etc.

My cue for bedtime.
Feedback
BoBo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 09:16 PM   #1146 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBo View Post
The wife has been watching 'Revolution". 15 years after all the power goes out - I pointed out how one of the studly dudes had shiny, clean shaven skin in the am and later that night, still shiny clean shaven skin. Not to mention the cool leather boots, clean powder blue shirts etc.

My cue for bedtime.
!WARNING! Rant Don't read it if you like the TV show "Revolution"

I watched three and a half episodes of "Revolution"

The clean shaven skin bugs you? Not the nice machine made shoes or the modern clothing with machine stitching or Printed T-shirts or the well groomed hair or the fact that someone can just walk into your community and start shooting with no return fire. Or maybe it's that there are no vehicles after fifteen years (no old style Locomotive, no wood gas cars. What propane or methane no longer burn?)

I really like post-apocalyptic books, TV shows, and movies. This one however, is not good. Possibly the worst post-apocalyptic show I have ever seen on TV. The premise is dumb, electricity no longer works? The writing is horrible. The acting is even worse. There are fat people, very unlikely after fifteen years without fast-food and frozen dinners. The United States falls without a fight?Have these writers ever been to the US? No one has guns? What self respecting American gives up their guns?

(with my BS flag waving in the wind.)
Old 11-02-2012, 12:00 AM   #1147 (permalink)
woowwwww

Was i the only one disappointed with the last episode???Ive been waiting to see whats going on in the prison, and this whole episode went a completely different direction i wonder if there going to continue this most of the season.
NDomipolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:29 AM   #1148 (permalink)
Phantom Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentNuke View Post

The clean shaven skin bugs you? Not the nice machine made shoes or the modern clothing with machine stitching or Printed T-shirts or the well groomed hair or the fact that someone can just walk into your community and start shooting with no return fire. Or maybe it's that there are no vehicles after fifteen years (no old style Locomotive, no wood gas cars. What propane or methane no longer burn?)
No, everything annoyed me - those were examples.

The dude knew it was coming down and didn't have a transport plan like having bikes for his family or stored water.
Feedback
BoBo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 07:58 AM   #1149 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentNuke View Post

I really like post-apocalyptic books, TV shows, and movies. This one however, is not good. Possibly the worst post-apocalyptic show I have ever seen on TV. The premise is dumb, electricity no longer works? The writing is horrible. The acting is even worse. There are fat people, very unlikely after fifteen years without fast-food and frozen dinners. The United States falls without a fight?Have these writers ever been to the US? No one has guns? What self respecting American gives up their guns?
http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/...2-13352-PM.png
(with my BS flag waving in the wind.)
I gave up after an episode and a half. Not gritty enough for me. I kept expecting to see Kevin Sorbo and Lucy Lawless show up.
Old 11-02-2012, 08:34 AM   #1150 (permalink)
Memento mori.

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by acesn8s View Post
I gave up after an episode and a half. Not gritty enough for me. I kept expecting to see Kevin Sorbo and Lucy Lawless show up.
Now THAT would be a show!
Finnigan is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat