mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 11-05-2012, 07:49 AM   #1191 (permalink)
MCBs armed pacifist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
What if he didn't go through with it? MAYBE, next week Rick loses his **** and goes on a Zombie killing spree and finds Zombie Lori in the boiler room. Then he gets to let her know how he really felt about her past transgressions...

It could happen.
I don't understand why there are still "live" zombies in the prison and they are more concerned about clearing the bodies from the yard. It would strike me that at least a couple people would be on "stab through the fence" duty.
"Do not overcome by the evil, but overcome, in the good, the evil" - Romans 12:21 - Young's Literal Translation

"Use peaceful means where they are appropriate; but where they are not appropriate, do not hesitate to resort to more forceful - Thupten Gyatso (the Dalai Lama, 1932)

"It is not the will to win that matters - everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters" Coach Paul 'Bear' Bryant.

"The ink of scholars is more precious than the blood of martyrs" - Muhammed
Lohman446 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:01 AM   #1192 (permalink)
woowwwww

That was an amazing episode. It makes up for that horrible episode last week. It sucks that they killed off t-dog.
And the end when he killed his mom was cold blooded.
NDomipolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:37 AM   #1193 (permalink)
MCBs armed pacifist

I'm waiting for the "team" (Rick, Daryl, Glen) go out and take a kill count "yeh, we took out 27 of them" and then have Carl wander in from wherever he wanders off to and go like "yeh, there was a herd of a couple hundred... I only had thirty rounds of ammo but I took care of it"
"Do not overcome by the evil, but overcome, in the good, the evil" - Romans 12:21 - Young's Literal Translation

"Use peaceful means where they are appropriate; but where they are not appropriate, do not hesitate to resort to more forceful - Thupten Gyatso (the Dalai Lama, 1932)

"It is not the will to win that matters - everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters" Coach Paul 'Bear' Bryant.

Old 11-05-2012, 08:43 AM   #1194 (permalink)
Old 'n Slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lohman446 View Post
I don't understand why there are still "live" zombies in the prison and they are more concerned about clearing the bodies from the yard. It would strike me that at least a couple people would be on "stab through the fence" duty.
In the begining of the episode, the prisoner that Rick chased outside was baiting the Zeds with a deer and luring them into the prison.
Seems kinda counter productive in the long run.
He would singlehandedly have to eliminate the threat of many Walkers.

Are we to assume that the person watching from the outside of the prison is the guy in the generator room or is there someone else lurking about?
Target is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:25 AM   #1195 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Shocker2k Send a message via MSN to Shocker2k

I assumed it was the same guy that Rick let to run for his life too.

Its going to be interesting to see where Carol shows up...

Insane episode though, I would have never thought I would see my wife cry watching a show about zombies :P.

Nick
Shocker2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:10 AM   #1196 (permalink)
MCB Member

"The baby is a stupid plot line. I have no idea where they are going to go with that. There is no milk, formula, etc. The kid is screwed"

We're supposed to see what happens next week, COME ON CARTER.

I want to know how many 44 Special/Magnum bullets Rick has. He has those two speedloader carriers on him but he's definitely shot a fair amount of rounds over the past seasons. Didn't he specifically say in Season 2 that he was almost out of ammunition?
NSGSplatmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:14 AM   #1197 (permalink)
MCBs armed pacifist

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSGSplatmaster View Post
"The baby is a stupid plot line. I have no idea where they are going to go with that. There is no milk, formula, etc. The kid is screwed"

I want to know how many 44 Special/Magnum bullets Rick has. He has those two speedloader carriers on him but he's definitely shot a fair amount of rounds over the past seasons. Didn't he specifically say in Season 2 that he was almost out of ammunition?
I think it was in season 1 where he meets up with Shane and Shane digs through his range bag and finds him like a box.

Old 11-05-2012, 11:00 AM   #1198 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSGSplatmaster View Post

Season 2 also took place 7 months ago. Lots of time to find some ammo.
elraido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:57 PM   #1199 (permalink)
Phantom Lover

Quote:
I don't understand why there are still "live" zombies in the prison and they are more concerned about clearing the bodies from the yard.
They want to plant in the yard. They don't want zombie gunk in thier food growing area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painthappy View Post
It's like Highlander; There can be only one. But in this case it has to do with the quota of black guys.

Sorry to see T-Dog go. While he never had a huge part, he just seemed like a very cool guy. The new prison inmate has the same demeanor as T-Dog.
Hail to the new token, same as the old token.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painthappy View Post
The whole town thing though... that's so freaking slow. Either stay or leave, but damn it, make something happen.
Slow burn - I like it. Different type of tension - something is going on that isn't the obvious "killing the guardsmen" type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Target View Post
Lori is finally gone!
Ding Dong the witch is dead. No more "Carl, stay in the house"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
The only thing that killed me is carl had to take care of his own mom... That was messed up
By messed up, do you mean awesome?

Where is Carol? I needs to know.
Feedback
BoBo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 01:04 PM   #1200 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Target View Post
In the begining of the episode, the prisoner that Rick chased outside was baiting the Zeds with a deer and luring them into the prison.
Seems kinda counter productive in the long run.
He would singlehandedly have to eliminate the threat of many Walkers.

Are we to assume that the person watching from the outside of the prison is the guy in the generator room or is there someone else lurking about?
This. They had it cleared out prior to the sabotage. Really though when you break it down it is all Rick's fault because of the way he tossed that guy out into the yard to fend for himself. I don't blame the guy either, I'd have went for some retribution as well.

This is another good example of the ethics/morals discussion we were having earlier. If in Ricks shoes at that point I would've popped him or thrown him in a cell to rot to protect my group. He'd already shown his hand and was deemed a threat.

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat