mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 11-05-2012, 01:35 PM   #1201 (permalink)
MCBs armed pacifist

Did they ever show that it was that prisoner? I saw the person doing the luring but got the impression he was just moving them in different portions of the prison not from outside. That was probably my error though.

"Use peaceful means where they are appropriate; but where they are not appropriate, do not hesitate to resort to more forceful - Thupten Gyatso (the Dalai Lama, 1932)

"It is not the will to win that matters - everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters" Coach Paul 'Bear' Bryant.

"The ink of scholars is more precious than the blood of martyrs" - Muhammed
Lohman446 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 02:29 PM   #1202 (permalink)
www.tituspb.com

Oh sh*t, I didn't even realize that was the same guy!

Please donate to make a difference in my fathers life
Willing to be a 3rd party for shipments to Canada anywhere in the world just PM me.
Buy a Celanis Paintball Patch for a good cause
http://stationcaster.com/player_skin...=4751&f=855201 < Radio Ad
Titus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 02:58 PM   #1203 (permalink)
ye olde bastid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lohman446 View Post
Did they ever show that it was that prisoner? I saw the person doing the luring but got the impression he was just moving them in different portions of the prison not from outside. That was probably my error though.
Yes, it was Andrew, the prisoner.
He was also supposedly the one spying from outside in an earlier episode. This according to one of the producers on Talking Dead. He broke the chains and lured the zombies inside to help him retake the prison. Strange plan. For as stealthy as he presumably was it would have been just as easy to try to pick them off one at a time. Or maybe rejoin the other two and get their help with his plan.

HAted Lori from day one and glad she is gone. 99% that Carl did the right thing and prevented her from turning, but you never know with this show. Wouldn't be surprised if she showed up later and Rick had to put her down just to add more emotional distress (for Carl and himself).
Old 11-05-2012, 03:00 PM   #1204 (permalink)
MCBs armed pacifist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheYoda View Post
Yes, it was Andrew, the prisoner.
He was also supposedly the one spying from outside in an earlier episode. This according to one of the producers on Talking Dead. He broke the chains and lured the zombies inside to help him retake the prison. Strange plan. For as stealthy as he presumably was it would have been just as easy to try to pick them off one at a time. Or maybe rejoin the other two and get their help with his plan.

HAted Lori from day one and glad she is gone. 99% that Carl did the right thing and prevented her from turning, but you never know with this show. Wouldn't be surprised if she showed up later and Rick had to put her down just to add more emotional distress (for Carl and himself).
I don't think Rick would be distressed to put her down.

"Use peaceful means where they are appropriate; but where they are not appropriate, do not hesitate to resort to more forceful - Thupten Gyatso (the Dalai Lama, 1932)

"It is not the will to win that matters - everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters" Coach Paul 'Bear' Bryant.

"The ink of scholars is more precious than the blood of martyrs" - Muhammed
Lohman446 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 03:10 PM   #1205 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Smokeless powder came about around 1900. Gun powder existed for many centuries before that prior to commercial mining. While I understand what you are saying I am surprised at the inability of militias that control large expanses of land to get back to technology that even Columbus had. I should see all the technology that one would see in a typical western.
I agree...If we were only 3-5 years out I could understand that organizations are forming and people are grouping together to form territories and such...but once that is established you would think someone would have thought of steam power and been able to contemplate getting powder. 15 years and you would have thought trains and such would have been being established as a transit process. I am surprised at the number of horses that appear to be around...figured they would have also gone the way of food. Cause people would go hungry before going for gun powder and docile tamed animals are easy catch vs hunting deer and such, at least for the layman.
Brother Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 03:13 PM   #1206 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
I don't think Rick would be distressed to put her down.
I don't know, there is still something because he went crazy at the end, maybe he went crazy because he wanted to have the last say and carl did it for him?
Captain Morgan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 03:18 PM   #1207 (permalink)
Phantom Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
I don't know, there is still something because he went crazy at the end, maybe he went crazy because he wanted to have the last say and carl did it for him?
He went crazy coz he realized he loved her 'n' ****.

He wasn't at the point of forgiveness but . . .
Feedback
BoBo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 03:28 PM   #1208 (permalink)
Official LL5 Dolphin-Dive

Send a message via AIM to PistolRogue

Reinforces the old TV/movie rule- if you don't SEE them die, they're probably not dead. Even then... Double tap.
FEEDBACK
PistolRogue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 03:29 PM   #1209 (permalink)
MCB Member

Yeah I was actually hoping Lori would make it...

Maybe Carl did not actually shoot her, and Carol who has been practicing C-Secs stumbles upon her still living body and patches her up and she survives....hmmmm maybe?

Sad about T-Dog....I was getting to like him. But I think the New-Dog will stand up to Daryll more when they meet up...and not take any of that racist rhetoric he had...but who knows...Daryll is a wimp now that he has drunk the tea.

As to the Governor and logic...was not logical either because logic would have also indicated that shortly after the start of the collapse that whatever fragments of the government was left would be attempting to establish a foot hold and clear the populace of zombies. there would have been attempts to locate survivors and centralize the living into more defensible groups. Notice that the 50 cal was out of ammo so they have been eliminating some zed.

It was because of the Governors twisted ethics that he saw the national guard as a threat to his control of the people. So they were to be eliminated. And Blondie and Mishonne are breeding stock which is why the other black guy is eyeballing Mishonne....IMO at least.

I will be interested to see the conflict between Rick and the Governor....I think the Gov is going to have to have his forces reduced to force more of a territory battle between him and Rick....like maybe the herd that was following the helicopter wanders to the town and overwhelms the defenses.
Brother Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 03:48 PM   #1210 (permalink)
Phantom Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Jerry View Post

Sad about T-Dog....I was getting to like him. But I think the New-Dog will stand up to Daryll more when they meet up...and not take any of that racist rhetoric he had...but who knows...Daryll is a wimp now that he has drunk the tea.
You mean Merle
Feedback
BoBo is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat