mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 11-11-2012, 11:05 PM   #1271 (permalink)
aka SoulCoffin

AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
They're finally back in line, somewhat, with the comic. I was beginning to think that they were gonna really go a different direction with Woodbury to throw people off
TooningSpork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:59 PM   #1272 (permalink)
Mr. Republican

Send a message via AIM to delta paintball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Target View Post
How did the Governor get Rick's "Sherrif" duffle bag?

Lots of skulls getting split open in this episode.

The Walker that Rick shot in the mouth ate Lori!
We thought it was a pregnant Zed for a minute then realized it was a dude and just bloated.
Bitch had it coming.
Old 11-12-2012, 08:10 AM   #1273 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Target View Post
The Walker that Rick shot in the mouth ate Lori!
We thought it was a pregnant Zed for a minute then realized it was a dude and just bloated.
It was acting a lot like I do after Thanksgiving.

"argghh, food coma"

I wasn't paying that much attention to Penny, but I'm guessing she had her teeth pulled? Just by the way the Governor was handling her.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:12 AM   #1274 (permalink)
chuff chuff

I don't know what's worse...

1) The governor and his zombie head aquarium
2) The governor with his zombie daughter
3) The governor scribbling page upon page of lines in his journal

This guy is a whole new level of crazy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yGJGTjV2WE
Hobbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:23 AM   #1275 (permalink)
MCB Member

Lori - No body = not dead - we have never seen a zed get bloated from eating and act like a fat bastage that can't move because it ate too much.....So either this is something new, or it was just laying there....

Keep in mind we have not seen Carol either...she could have dragged Lori off to the side and patched her up...maybe Carl did not destroy the brain...hmmmmmm

And yeah gov'ner is one messed up individual. But then so are the people of Woodbury to actually enjoy watching two guys fight around a group of zeds. That is just sick.
Brother Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:45 AM   #1276 (permalink)
MCBs armed pacifist

I know the governor is pure evil in the comic. I understand that. Let us set aside the killing off of the soldiers as something we have already debated and noting that, while there might be reasoning behind it, it was surely not "good". Aside from that particular incident I think you are willing to jump to conclusions on how bad he is.
"Do not overcome by the evil, but overcome, in the good, the evil" - Romans 12:21 - Young's Literal Translation

"Use peaceful means where they are appropriate; but where they are not appropriate, do not hesitate to resort to more forceful - Thupten Gyatso (the Dalai Lama, 1932)

"It is not the will to win that matters - everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters" Coach Paul 'Bear' Bryant.

"The ink of scholars is more precious than the blood of martyrs" - Muhammed
Lohman446 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:18 AM   #1277 (permalink)
MCB Member

I did not say bad....I said messed up Bad would be having his scientist actually working on how to make zombies out of people in hopes to control them and rule the world.

Messed up is keeping your daughter in a closet and the heads of zombies and people in fish aquariums while you gaze upon them with a glass of scotch.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:49 PM   #1278 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Jerry View Post
Lori - No body = not dead - we have never seen a zed get bloated from eating and act like a fat bastage that can't move because it ate too much.....So either this is something new, or it was just laying there....

Keep in mind we have not seen Carol either...she could have dragged Lori off to the side and patched her up...maybe Carl did not destroy the brain...hmmmmmm

And yeah gov'ner is one messed up individual. But then so are the people of Woodbury to actually enjoy watching two guys fight around a group of zeds. That is just sick.
While I agree on this, the producers already stated last week during the Talking Dead that she is 100% dead. During last nights Talking Dead they commented that the bloated zed had in fact consumed her and mentioned her hair hanging out of its mouth.

The Carol thing too is bugging me. Never saw her die, yet they show Daryl putting the flower on her filled grave. What the hell is that? Did they dig a hole just to put her scarf in and fill it back up or was there a body? If it was the former, those fools are just as messed up as the Governor.

We'll know who was on the phone next week, that was another comment they made during the aftershow.

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:04 PM   #1279 (permalink)
MCB Member

Yeah I know....but like most dramas....the producer today may not be the producer tomorrow and the dead become the living....er the undead.....

And yeah I was wondering too as far as the grave and no body.
Old 11-12-2012, 02:06 PM   #1280 (permalink)
MCBs armed pacifist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Jerry View Post
We have never seen a time when a single zed was allowed an entire "unturned" body. Most of the time when the healthy are taken out they are taken out by packs not a single zed.
"Do not overcome by the evil, but overcome, in the good, the evil" - Romans 12:21 - Young's Literal Translation

"Use peaceful means where they are appropriate; but where they are not appropriate, do not hesitate to resort to more forceful - Thupten Gyatso (the Dalai Lama, 1932)

"It is not the will to win that matters - everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters" Coach Paul 'Bear' Bryant.

"The ink of scholars is more precious than the blood of martyrs" - Muhammed
Lohman446 is online now   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat