mcarterbrown.com

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 12-07-2012, 10:41 PM   #1421 (permalink)
no, I'M sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Death View Post
Poor **** ain't gunna know what hit em.

Carl's in charge of this prison!
i actually want carl to die already. little bitch walks all over the place by himself all the time.

i mean i know i'm thinking differently because i just finished season 2 back to back with season 3, but he even does it in season 3! mutual destruction between carol carl and the 2 new schemers would make my day. tyrese is the leader the group needs when rick is gone, or maybe even when rick is still here. he sure is more stable than rick at this stage.

pile of poo, HARD MODE, automag pistol---S.P.E.W.II---What if this hurts me?---No, I'M sorry.---Semiautomatic Nelspot 007!---Decay of Nations 4
Camp Pendleton meetup 2010---Watch me fail at pump!---Clareball 2010 vid!---MCB Stock Class Meet!---HELMETCAM!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcandy1993 View Post
Before the first day Velcor said let there be Heinous and it was true. And then Heinous said "Let there be God" and it was true. And it was good
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:51 PM   #1422 (permalink)
Fortune and Glory

Send a message via AIM to Crimson Death

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Carl is the man for killing Lori. He gets a free pass just for that!
Crimson Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:55 PM   #1423 (permalink)
no, I'M sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Death View Post
Carl is the man for killing Lori. He gets a free pass just for that!
he just becomes an *******. you don't point your gun at someone else's dead wife when the dude is still grieving. the right thing to do is let them know they should shoot her. carl crossed the bridge before he got there. i bet that's partially why the dude is scheming against carl. carl's still eager to prove himself and gets the group in more trouble than necessary, just like last season.

but like i said, i understand there's supposed to be some time spent between the 2 seasons, my view may be warped from having watched them together.

pile of poo, HARD MODE, automag pistol---S.P.E.W.II---What if this hurts me?---No, I'M sorry.---Semiautomatic Nelspot 007!---Decay of Nations 4
Camp Pendleton meetup 2010---Watch me fail at pump!---Clareball 2010 vid!---MCB Stock Class Meet!---HELMETCAM!
Quote:
Before the first day Velcor said let there be Heinous and it was true. And then Heinous said "Let there be God" and it was true. And it was good
Old 12-07-2012, 10:58 PM   #1424 (permalink)
Fortune and Glory

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
he just becomes an *******. you don't point your gun at someone else's dead wife when the dude is still grieving. the right thing to do is let them know they should shoot her. carl crossed the bridge before he got there. i bet that's partially why the dude is scheming against carl. carl's still eager to prove himself and gets the group in more trouble than necessary, just like last season.

but like i said, i understand there's supposed to be some time spent between the 2 seasons, my view may be warped from having watched them together.
Honestly I don't like Carl for everything you stated.

BUT BY THE GODS HE KILLED LORI THE BIGGEST PIECE OF **** EVER!
Old 12-07-2012, 11:01 PM   #1425 (permalink)
no, I'M sorry

no disagreements there lol

omg shane stay omg why did you stay gtfo where are you going wtf sakl;jga;slfj

and i'll say hershel is a much better father figure than dale. dale was just nosy trying to be one when nobody asked.

Quote:

Last edited by heinous; 12-07-2012 at 11:06 PM.
Old 12-07-2012, 11:06 PM   #1426 (permalink)
Fortune and Glory

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
no disagreements there lol

omg shane stay omg why did you stay gtfo where are you going wtf sakl;jga;slfj
LOL exactly. Carl just needs to grow up and he might actually be likable, even then I duno.

But we all know like Rick, Carl ain't going to die.

That's why I have hopes for Tyreese becoming a decent character.
Old 12-07-2012, 11:24 PM   #1427 (permalink)
no, I'M sorry

i have not read the books, but i like what i see from tyrese so far so i may be biased, but it seems like the show is setting up tyrese to lead.

after everyone is acquainted, and if still alive, there's just tyrese left as a stable leader. hershel's too old to lead a group out; glenn and maggie are the opposite who need to head out for supplies way too often; rick is going through his ptsd; andrea gets manipulated too easily; michonne won't trust everyone enough to lead them; axel lacks leadership; carl and beth are going to have to take care of the baby; carl is still bratty; if meryl gets back, glenn and michonne will never accept him as leader; daryl has had all the chances and skills to lead and clearly prefers not to unless necessary (scalding the group for being the only one searching for sophia); and i think the new white guy and his son from tyrese's group are going to die soon anyway

that leaves just tyrese as the logical leader they should choose, but of course the show would be boring if the characters do everything right, so it probably won't happen in a long time, if ever.

Quote:
Old 12-07-2012, 11:27 PM   #1428 (permalink)
Fortune and Glory

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
i have not read the books, but i like what i see from tyrese so far so i may be biased, but it seems like the show is setting up tyrese to lead.

after everyone is acquainted, and if still alive, there's just tyrese left as a stable leader. hershel's too old to lead a group out; glenn and maggie are the opposite who need to head out for supplies way too often; rick is going through his ptsd; andrea gets manipulated too easily; michonne won't trust everyone enough to lead them; axel lacks leadership; carl and beth are going to have to take care of the baby; carl is still bratty; if meryl gets back, glenn and michonne will never accept him as leader; daryl has had all the chances and skills to lead and clearly prefers not to unless necessary (scalding the group for being the only one searching for sophia); and i think the new white guy and his son from tyrese's group is going to die soon anyway

that leaves just tyrese as the logical leader they should choose, but of course the show would be boring if the characters do everything right, so it probably won't happen in a long time, if ever.
Tyreese is Rick's right hand man. I also agree with everything you said about the others in the group.
Old 12-07-2012, 11:28 PM   #1429 (permalink)
no, I'M sorry

michonne needs to get with daryl. that'd be one indestructible couple!

Quote:
Old 12-08-2012, 11:28 AM   #1430 (permalink)
no, I'M sorry

i just thought of something. what if the new white guy in tyrese's group is meant to be a doppelganger to rick? he's the closest looking guy to rick in the whole series that i can remember. on top of that, they both just lost their wives and have a son looking up to them. the difference is rick is trying to do the right thing despite it all, while according to the sneak peek the other guy is trying to kill them all and take over, it'll be interesting if that's what the writers are aiming, and see who wins and who fails.

Quote:

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat