mcarterbrown.com

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 12-09-2012, 09:39 PM   #1441 (permalink)
Phantom Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
i just thought of something. what if the new white guy in tyrese's group is meant to be a doppelganger to rick? he's the closest looking guy to rick in the whole series that i can remember. on top of that, they both just lost their wives and have a son looking up to them. the difference is rick is trying to do the right thing despite it all, while according to the sneak peek the other guy is trying to kill them all and take over, it'll be interesting if that's what the writers are aiming, and see who wins and who fails.
So only white guys can be the leader? You are so racist and sexist.

I think Michone (black, possible lesbian, disabled with leg injury) would make a great leader. Her use of a Japanese sword, speaks to her cultural sensitivity and cross societal appeal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. VonDeafingson View Post
I'm gonna disagree with you on that one. I think he'll die.
Merle dead by Darryl's hand to protect carol/ group. Seals Daryl as a true member instead of the guy looking for his brother.
Feedback
BoBo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:56 PM   #1442 (permalink)
Fortune and Glory

Send a message via AIM to Crimson Death

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBo View Post

I think Michone (black, possible lesbian, disabled with leg injury) would make a great leader. Her use of a Japanese sword, speaks to her cultural sensitivity and cross societal appeal.

Merle dead by Darryl's hand to protect carol/ group. Seals Daryl as a true member instead of the guy looking for his brother.
Pretty sure he said Tyreese would be a good leader.

I wouldn't follow any of the female characters the way they're portrayed on the show.
Crimson Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:11 PM   #1443 (permalink)
no, I'M sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBo View Post
no, that would be the directors...

and yeah i think tyrese would be an even better leader than rick. according to the sneak peek, tyrese has no problems plain out confronting someone in his own group.

michonne would be a bad leader. she was not very skillful at explaning to andrea why the governor is shady. i'd actually follow maggie after she's had more time to gain experience.

pile of poo, HARD MODE, automag pistol---S.P.E.W.II---What if this hurts me?---No, I'M sorry.---Semiautomatic Nelspot 007!---Decay of Nations 4
Camp Pendleton meetup 2010---Watch me fail at pump!---Clareball 2010 vid!---MCB Stock Class Meet!---HELMETCAM!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcandy1993 View Post
Before the first day Velcor said let there be Heinous and it was true. And then Heinous said "Let there be God" and it was true. And it was good

Last edited by heinous; 12-09-2012 at 10:20 PM.
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:04 PM   #1444 (permalink)
Future Robocop

Quote:

and yeah i think tyrese would be an even better leader than rick. according to the sneak peek, tyrese has no problems plain out confronting someone in his own group.

michonne would be a bad leader. she was not very skillful at explaning to andrea why the governor is shady. i'd actually follow maggie after she's had more time to gain experience.

For real. I think Michonne was stupid for not telling Andrea anything, but honestly, does anyone here think Andrea would have been like "omg, really? The governor is a bad dude? Lets leave!" It probably would have gone like this "omg, really? That doesn't sound like him! I mean, I've blown him and he seems like a pretty honest guy."
Old 12-10-2012, 03:41 PM   #1445 (permalink)
no, I'M sorry

i think she'd blow him for being a bad guy anyway

pile of poo, HARD MODE, automag pistol---S.P.E.W.II---What if this hurts me?---No, I'M sorry.---Semiautomatic Nelspot 007!---Decay of Nations 4
Camp Pendleton meetup 2010---Watch me fail at pump!---Clareball 2010 vid!---MCB Stock Class Meet!---HELMETCAM!
Quote:
Before the first day Velcor said let there be Heinous and it was true. And then Heinous said "Let there be God" and it was true. And it was good
Old 12-10-2012, 07:13 PM   #1446 (permalink)
Marathoner

Quote:
i think she'd blow him for being a bad guy anyway
Yep. She is the epitome of the girl that will try to screw her way to survival.
Old 12-11-2012, 01:44 PM   #1447 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:

So just what kind of experience are you talking about here
Brother Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:45 PM   #1448 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretweaponevan View Post
Yep. She is the epitome of the girl that will try to screw her way to survival.
Now now....maybe she just realizes that if the human race is to have any chance at success...then it must repopulate the earth....she is just picking as many genes as possible to try

Old 12-11-2012, 01:47 PM   #1449 (permalink)
no, I'M sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Jerry View Post
So just what kind of experience are you talking about here
leadership. i think she has the rolling in the mud experience often enough from glenn.

she's never led even a small group. all she's done is work with glenn and that's more of a partnership than leadership, but we all know she has what it takes to take the lead from when glenn was still a wimp.

Quote:
Old 12-11-2012, 01:51 PM   #1450 (permalink)
MCB Member

Yeah but then she caved instantly when Glenn was threatened. Whereas Glenn stepped it up to protect the group..

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat