mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 02-10-2013, 11:50 PM   #1481 (permalink)
Formerly Floundah

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoX13 View Post
And Rick stops seeing/hearing his dead wife and due to looking at his baby that may have (lori's) eyes but shanes nose..
I know, just when you think you get rid of someone.
MEDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 02:45 AM   #1482 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floundah View Post
I know, just when you think you get rid of someone.
based on the posts on this forum i imagine that's how alimony feels too.

also i'd leave if i was tyrese after waiting so long to meet their leader rick only to have rick show up to be a nutcase. "**** this **** at least zombies won't point a revolver at me."

speaking of the devil, is this some advanced way to aim a revolver that normal people don't know about? rick's been doing it forever.

Last edited by heinous; 02-11-2013 at 02:56 AM.
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:34 AM   #1483 (permalink)
WARNING:I Do Stupid $#!@

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
speaking of the devil, is this some advanced way to aim a revolver that normal people don't know about? rick's been doing it forever.
http://i.imgur.com/6La7GSs.jpg
the colt python has such a kick when fire it auto corrects the line of shooting..

http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=170725

My Drinking Team Has A Paintball Problem.
------
I Shot The Sheriff,The Deputy And The Ref.. But We All Knew The Ref Had It Coming.
NoX13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:56 AM   #1484 (permalink)
MCBs armed pacifist

Am I the only one who was immensely disappointed in last nights episode?
"Do not overcome by the evil, but overcome, in the good, the evil" - Romans 12:21 - Young's Literal Translation

"Use peaceful means where they are appropriate; but where they are not appropriate, do not hesitate to resort to more forceful - Thupten Gyatso (the Dalai Lama, 1932)

"It is not the will to win that matters - everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters" Coach Paul 'Bear' Bryant.

"The ink of scholars is more precious than the blood of martyrs" - Muhammed
Lohman446 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 10:06 AM   #1485 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lohman446 View Post
Am I the only one who was immensely disappointed in last nights episode?
it was not great but it was not that disappointing too. they had to compress it down to make it fit in to 1hr show. for some reason they could done more in 1 1/2 then hour. was not for fact they want to rush them back to home base and meet new people with no action in till end. make not so great with fact way show ended.
Old 02-11-2013, 10:20 AM   #1486 (permalink)
chuff chuff

Send a message via AIM to Hobbes

Should have been a 2 hour season premier. More zombies!
Hobbes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 11:09 AM   #1487 (permalink)
www.tituspb.com

We are let down by last nights episode. Felt like it should have had more to it. We did bring up how Rick holds his gun too. Always aiming it lower, but I guess since he's always pointing it at someone, it must get heavy after a while.

Thankfully hockey and above all else POWER was on, so it was better than nothing to watch.

Please donate to make a difference in my fathers life
Willing to be a 3rd party for shipments to Canada anywhere in the world just PM me.
Buy a Celanis Paintball Patch for a good cause
http://stationcaster.com/player_skin...=4751&f=855201 < Radio Ad
Titus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 11:48 AM   #1488 (permalink)
WARNING:I Do Stupid $#!@

He really does go back and fourth on how he holds the weapon, often it is pointed straight on but then he drops it a bit, when he refocuses he also re adjusts bringing it back up to point straight on.

either way, its not like its the most unrealistic/unbelievable thing in the show..lol..

Last nights episode was a little slow,little meh.. Daryl left with Merle But I think he will be back before we know it..Someone asked lastnight on the talking dead what Daryls breaking point with Merle will be.. If Merle doesnt get bitten by a geek and put down by Daryl out of mercy I think they will end up back at the prison or with the group and his breaking point will be Merle Screws with Carol in someway..

or it could very well be Carols breaking point with Merle messing with Daryl and she puts him down.. the woman lived a tough life and its obvious she has love for Daryl.. (and he for her, despite trying to hide it due to the way the world now is for them.
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=170725

My Drinking Team Has A Paintball Problem.
------
I Shot The Sheriff,The Deputy And The Ref.. But We All Knew The Ref Had It Coming.
NoX13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 11:56 AM   #1489 (permalink)
MCB Member

I liked it.

Although Merle seemed have a switch flipped as soon as he escaped...instant motor mouth.
Brother Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 02:36 PM   #1490 (permalink)
Pif
12g4L

Kilt Fan
Interesting episode. Not sure why Andrea didn't try to flee.

I have a feeling things with Daryl and Merle will end soon, hopefully Daryl will make it back to the group. Maybe it's been a set up so Merle could get a better handle on how big the prison group is, and how well armed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usagi Tetsu
Velcor is within all of us, you need not go looking for him. He sayeth, "wherever two or more of you are gathered, there shall I be." He is my solid bunker for me to hide behind from the incoming fire of mine enemies, He is the functioning regulator which keepeth my shots consistent, and He is my keen eye guiding my fire towards my hidden enemies. Yea, whosoever shall believeth in Him shall be guided by His right hand towards the flag, and whosoever denieth Him shall reside for all eternity in the Deadbox of Life.
Pif is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat