mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 02-15-2013, 06:41 PM   #1521 (permalink)
Formerly Floundah

CCM Fan
I think it was right when they discovered the prison, before they knew about the town. I think rick's first thought was "hey a prison, there has to be an armory close by"
MEDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 07:16 PM   #1522 (permalink)
Banned

then that's before the baby even, and now carol and beth would have to stay for the baby. hershel obviously can't. rick's gone nuts. daryl's off the group. they don't trust axel, michonne, nor tyrese's entire group. maggie and glen are their usual explorers and they need a bit of time to recover. that leaves just carl, but will rick be willing? i think given enough time to accept the newcomers they would have plenty enough crew to explore, but they don't know woodbury's next move.

on the other hand, if woodbury attacks, it'll be the newcomers' problem too and they would most likely help defend, that would free carl up from having to defend and allow him to explore.

by the way. michonne has shown a way to render zombies harmless... would you **** a zombie? i mean your other choice would be carol unless you're a big enough ******* to attract andrea, and you wouldn't need to find condoms like glen has to
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 07:32 PM   #1523 (permalink)
Fear the Beer!

If you watched Comic book men. They showed a sneek peek. The group is split up again and glen is taking charge..... with who's left inside the prison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyorigin View Post
Comparing a SP product to a CCM is like comparing dog crap to Lemon Meriegn Pie.
forstgump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 11:26 PM   #1524 (permalink)
Fear the Beer!

Finally, a good episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyorigin View Post
Comparing a SP product to a CCM is like comparing dog crap to Lemon Meriegn Pie.
forstgump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 11:43 PM   #1525 (permalink)
WARNING:I Do Stupid $#!@

I was happy Daryl was heading home..

My issue was I was seeing Axle doing bad thing in my head.. the vibes he was throwing off were a bit creapy with Carol, I was hoping Daryl made it back in time to stop wjat I thought was going to happen..

Sucked seeing Axle take one to the dome but huge relief kmowing nothing was gonna happen to Carol..

Also... Now, Rick is awake..pissed and going to be looking for a fight..

I cant wait.
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=170725

My Drinking Team Has A Paintball Problem.
------
I Shot The Sheriff,The Deputy And The Ref.. But We All Knew The Ref Had It Coming.

Last edited by NoX13; 02-18-2013 at 12:34 AM.
NoX13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 11:53 PM   #1526 (permalink)
Memento mori.

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Yep, Rick is pissed. Unleash Hell.
Finnigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 03:06 AM   #1527 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoX13 View Post
I was happy Daryl was heading home..

My issue was I was seeing Axle doing bad thing in my head.. the vibes he was throwing off were a bit creapy with Carol, I was hoping Daryl made it back in time to stop wjat I thought was going to happen..

Sucked seeing Axle take one to the dome but huge relief kmowing nothing was gonna happen to Carol..

Also... Now, Rick is awake..pissed and going to be looking for a fight..

I cant wait.
forget daryl, MERYL is in the house!

i couldn't decide who to feel worse for between axle and meryl, good thing he came to his senses... for now.

and lol @ the paintball mask. yeah that's not gonna stop any bullets... LOOK AT THIS AGGLET

Last edited by heinous; 02-18-2013 at 03:37 AM.
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 03:41 AM   #1528 (permalink)

"Just piss in my ear, and tell me it's raining..."
Socalshocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 06:55 PM   #1529 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
forget daryl, MERYL is in the house!

i couldn't decide who to feel worse for between axle and meryl, good thing he came to his senses... for now.

and lol @ the paintball mask. yeah that's not gonna stop any bullets... LOOK AT THIS AGGLET

http://i.imgur.com/txOfoMs.jpg
I'm definately wondering who this person is. From my observation, they appear to be female.

It's not Andrea, despite the fact that she's the equivelent to a crack whore, jumping in the sack with anyone who'll provide a steady supply of food and safety, I don't think she'd go that far, even though she is a lawyer.

Axel made a nice bunker for Carol, but what happened to everyone's marksmanship?

Even Maggie, who was squeezing off nothing but headshots entering the prison but now couldn't hit the dude in the tower, or the "Governor" who decided to forsake cover of any type so he could grin and unload his AUG one-handed like he was Swarzenegger.
Old 02-18-2013, 09:52 PM   #1530 (permalink)
WARNING:I Do Stupid $#!@

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE-SHOOTIST View Post
I'm definately wondering who this person is. From my observation, they appear to be female.

It's not Andrea, despite the fact that she's the equivelent to a crack whore, jumping in the sack with anyone who'll provide a steady supply of food and safety, I don't think she'd go that far, even though she is a lawyer.

Axel made a nice bunker for Carol, but what happened to everyone's marksmanship?

Even Maggie, who was squeezing off nothing but headshots entering the prison but now couldn't hit the dude in the tower, or the "Governor" who decided to forsake cover of any type so he could grin and unload his AUG one-handed like he was Swarzenegger.

I think the masked people (guy in tower included) were pretty much no bodies and just fodder from woodbury, anyone willing to join up pretty much..

as far as the marksmen ship (or lack there of) I thought the same thing.. But your nerves and steadiness change from calm and collected when shooting at a target without a weapon to absolute **** when your target catches you off guard and is shooting back.. especially when you have no real combat training or experience to start with.

The walkers in the yard are a minor set back.. they will get cleaned out in a matter of minutes once everyone collects themself and make sure the others are ok..

the fence will be repaired

they will look for and find the armory..

Daryl will help Rick get his **** squared away away now that he has been snapped back to reality..

Merle will play along as he's there to help,despite showing an almost human side when connecting with his brother I feel he is still up to something..

He has been showing small attempts to come across like hes helping but you notice he also holds back allowing things to kinda just happen and possibly go to far before stepping in if stepping in at all..

I still dont trust him and dont believe I really will untill their is either a hole in his head or he puts down the Gov..

The Gov.. Bad **** is gonna happen to that man.. I said it before and Ill say it again.. It's just a matter of whos gonna get to him first..
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=170725

My Drinking Team Has A Paintball Problem.
------
I Shot The Sheriff,The Deputy And The Ref.. But We All Knew The Ref Had It Coming.
NoX13 is online now   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat