mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 02-25-2013, 11:43 AM   #1541 (permalink)
MCBs armed pacifist

I don't know guys. I think the writers have done a pretty convincing job of showing Rick as unhinged - especially when it comes to Tyrese and his group.

That being said it seems that the beginning of this season is a bit stagnant. I hope that we don't spend all season sitting in the prison arguing about what should be done about the governor. All of the sudden Andrea's character development seems to have become pivotal to the writers and it is really slowing things down - among other issues.

Summary: more crossbow less talk

"Use peaceful means where they are appropriate; but where they are not appropriate, do not hesitate to resort to more forceful - Thupten Gyatso (the Dalai Lama, 1932)

"It is not the will to win that matters - everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters" Coach Paul 'Bear' Bryant.

"The ink of scholars is more precious than the blood of martyrs" - Muhammed
Lohman446 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:57 AM   #1542 (permalink)
MCB Member

I also think that Andrea likes the concept of Woodbury. On the outside looking in it represents pre zombie apocalypse. The prison to me seems to be just that. I think Axel saw the prison situation as freedom, but if you come from outside it would seem to me like self imprisonment. You are alive, but living at a very basic level. I think I would have a difficult time choosing too.

I have not read the comics, but I do like Tyrese. I would like to see more of his character in the show. Still love Carl. He just does what needs to be done.

Last edited by Thelar; 02-25-2013 at 01:21 PM.
Thelar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 04:27 PM   #1543 (permalink)
The Game

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Yesterday's episode was boring. But next weeks episode looks promising. I KINDA wish that they wouldn't have killed off Shane in season 2 but he deserved it. They shouldn't have killed off T-Dog. I would have rather of seen Andrea die but maybe she'll kill the Governor.

Me and my brother have a theory that this is all a dream while Ricks in a coma and he'll wake up and everything will be fine. If this is true I bet that Rick won't be killed off until the very end and that's when he'll wake up. Thats just my idea.
pirhana92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 04:29 PM   #1544 (permalink)
A Secret Police Member

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirhana92 View Post

Me and my brother have a theory that this is all a dream while Ricks in a coma and he'll wake up and everything will be fine. If this is true I bet that Rick won't be killed off until the very end and that's when he'll wake up. Thats just my idea.
Only Dallas can do that story line...
DPrekel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 04:42 PM   #1545 (permalink)
I Am The Admin

Send a message via AIM to Painthappy

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirhana92 View Post
Me and my brother have a theory that this is all a dream while Ricks in a coma and he'll wake up and everything will be fine.
Ah, the old Bob Newhart trick... And for the folks that get that reference: You're older than me.
Sailing Blog - http://www.slightlycrewed.com
Painthappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 04:47 PM   #1546 (permalink)
Official LL5 Dolphin-Dive

Send a message via AIM to PistolRogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painthappy View Post
Ah, the old Bob Newhart trick... And for the folks that get that reference: You're older than me.
I get it and I'm only 29 Old man status ftw!!
FEEDBACK
PistolRogue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 05:17 PM   #1547 (permalink)
Bolt Action/Pistol Player

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Rub it in why don't ya!

S.C.A.R. - The Simulated Combat Association of Rhode Island - S.C.A.R. on Facebook - My MCB Feedback - Meet "The Devil's Brass"
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgorman47 View Post
The devil's brass uses an evil sighting system powered by juju obtained from the deep and ominous laughter from the gun's owner himself.......seriously playing in a game against Born4Evil , and you see him sneaking your way, then BAM and all you hear is something to the effect of "Haha can't get away from the Devil's Brass!" Born4Evil seriously sounds like the devil himself, and its awesome. That gun is hands down the most badass gun in my mind.
Born4Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 05:24 PM   #1548 (permalink)
A Secret Police Member

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Wear more sweaters
DPrekel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:35 PM   #1549 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by acesn8s View Post
As for Carol telling her to murder the Governor in his sleep... Is this the same woman who lived in an abusive relationship and when her daughter was missing, just moped around the farm?When have we seen Carol do anything above and beyond?
She's developed quite a bit. I've seen her working an AR for all it's worth, capturing a zombie and practicing a c-section on it. She's definately toughening up.

She'll have to, the inevitable hook-up between she and Daryl is approaching, and he will only rail a girl who can bait her own hook and skin her own squirrel.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:26 PM   #1550 (permalink)
Banned

big bang theory screen cap

heinous is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat