mcarterbrown.com

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 03-03-2013, 09:40 PM   #1561 (permalink)
Pin-Up on the Interwebs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
ok - backstory done - now lets go kill some zombies!!!!!!
Agreed. So what exactly was the point of this little blast from the past?
Old 03-03-2013, 09:48 PM   #1562 (permalink)
Mar
All nail Drum!

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
hes gonna go with them...
Mar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:02 PM   #1563 (permalink)
Buzz Killington

it is just a matter of time... I have a feeling a big shootout will happen at the season finale and morgan will come in guns blazing to save Rick and the others.

#SOSUNITEDSTATESCONSTITUTION
Scharfschutze91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:14 PM   #1564 (permalink)
The Game

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Meh...last 2 episodes have been boring. I'm waiting for Andrea to die (kidding, although I don't really like her :P )
pirhana92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 11:54 PM   #1565 (permalink)
no, I'M sorry

lol michonne keeps getting more badass. she took all 10 seconds to get **** done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirhana92 View Post
Meh...last 2 episodes have been boring. I'm waiting for Andrea to die (kidding, although I don't really like her :P )
i was enjoying this episode up until the preview showing her. you know it's gonna be a sucky scene of someone getting screwed as soon as her face shows up, and it was.

the only one who needs to die is her writer. she's always improving herself to finally encounter chances to prove it, only to **** it up. she learned to snipe, and shot daryl; now she couldn't kill the governor. it's like the writer knows she's supposed to be a strong character but couldn't help putting in some stereotype dumb blonde in this show for some strange bitter reason.

pile of poo, HARD MODE, automag pistol---S.P.E.W.II---What if this hurts me?---No, I'M sorry.---Semiautomatic Nelspot 007!---Decay of Nations 4
Camp Pendleton meetup 2010---Watch me fail at pump!---Clareball 2010 vid!---MCB Stock Class Meet!---HELMETCAM!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcandy1993 View Post
Before the first day Velcor said let there be Heinous and it was true. And then Heinous said "Let there be God" and it was true. And it was good
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:44 AM   #1566 (permalink)

Sorry, no hitchhiking in the zombie apocalypse.
But thanks for the backpack............
hostiletek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:42 AM   #1567 (permalink)
www.tituspb.com

The episode in my opinion was refreshing. Something different than just sitting around in the jail and doing little to nothing.

It gave Michonne a true chance to prove herself to Rick, to find weapons and showed his kid is a cocky little prick still.

With the walkers in the restaurant, why didn't they just open the doors and have a head bashing contest, 10 max?

All and all, it was something different and next weeks will hopefully be good.

Please donate to make a difference in my fathers life
Willing to be a 3rd party for shipments to Canada anywhere in the world just PM me.
Buy a Celanis Paintball Patch for a good cause
http://stationcaster.com/player_skin...=4751&f=855201 < Radio Ad
Titus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:32 AM   #1568 (permalink)
chuff chuff

Send a message via AIM to Hobbes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titus View Post
The episode in my opinion was refreshing. Something different than just sitting around in the jail and doing little to nothing.
I think this episode had more zombies than all the previous episodes this season combined. Even when they stormed the jail it didn't seem like they accomplished a ton.

It was also nice to see normal Rick and seeing Michonne earn some trust with the group. Though I was also thinking that Michonne could have just handled the zombies in the bar pretty handily instead of setting a trap with rats.
Hobbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:39 AM   #1569 (permalink)
MCBs armed pacifist

This episode seemed refreshing compared to the rest of the season so far. The group that has done so well by doing something actually DID SOMETHING rather than sit around in the prison waiting for the Governor. I really think they are spending too much time on the Woodberry thing. Lets get the fight ,get it done, and move on. I am excited to see Morgan and see what is going to happen with him - I hope that is not it
"Do not overcome by the evil, but overcome, in the good, the evil" - Romans 12:21 - Young's Literal Translation

"Use peaceful means where they are appropriate; but where they are not appropriate, do not hesitate to resort to more forceful - Thupten Gyatso (the Dalai Lama, 1932)

"It is not the will to win that matters - everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters" Coach Paul 'Bear' Bryant.

"The ink of scholars is more precious than the blood of martyrs" - Muhammed
Lohman446 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:52 AM   #1570 (permalink)
Post Whore

I thought it was a great episode.

rick got some issues off his chest and I think the shock of seeing how bad Morgan had it is a decent vehicle to shift Rick off the crazy train.

It was also a great contrast of the two characters. They both started the show in the same place. Rick was missing his family and Morgan had his son, but knew his wife was dead. Now a year later, Rick has his son and lost his wife, Morgan lost his son to his wife.

I felt bad for the hitchhiker, but think it showed that the group was in full on war mode. Don't take the chance trusting anyone.

I like the effort they put in to reintroduce the idle Walker device. I had gotten so use to seeing walkers ambling around, I forgot that they sometimes just chill and wait for something to happen.

Michonne got some bonding time and we can now assume she is part of the team, and she got to display some crazy ninja sneaking skills.

Bring it Woodbury!

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat