mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2013, 08:39 PM   #1641 (permalink)
Photo Guru
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
interesting.... does anyone know what pistol andrea uses? what pistol is taped to the table?
In this episode or in general? And the one taped to the table went by to fast.
__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 300+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:49 PM   #1642 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Saugus MA

[QUOTE=acesn8s;2650848]What was up with the dick measuring contest between Daryll and the other guy? QUOTE]

Daryl won.

Anyone see the Time Warner Cable commercial with Norman Reedus?

I urinated myself laughing. Best thing that has come out of The Walking Dead so far...........
__________________
Fearlessly, the idiot faced the crowd, smiling...
THE-SHOOTIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:09 PM   #1643 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
In this episode or in general? And the one taped to the table went by to fast.
in general. doesn't she have a personal pistol that the governor first confiscated when she entered woodbery?

and i think the table one resembled a glock at a glance, but it was a fast shot and taped over.
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:21 PM   #1644 (permalink)
Photo Guru
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
in general. doesn't she have a personal pistol that the governor first confiscated when she entered woodbery?

and i think the table one resembled a glock at a glance, but it was a fast shot and taped over.
When she was first introduced, she had a Smith and Wesson. That's what she pointed at Rick in the store. I want to say that lately she's had a Beretta 92.
__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 300+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:43 PM   #1645 (permalink)
Moderating in Moderation
 
oldschool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: My own private Idaho

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:

...

Anyone see the Time Warner Cable commercial with Norman Reedus?

I urinated myself laughing. Best thing that has come out of The Walking Dead so far...........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLgzdnfQej4
__________________
Its all peaches & sunshine baby, peaches & sunshine..
Obsequious, purple, and clairvoyant
One of the two proud members left - D FLT
Politically, Socially and Aerodynamically Incorrect
Everything I have ever loved is immoral or illegal
Vir sapit qui pauca loquitur.
stewart potter common sense, elephant and duck tests
Force this into a gaussian distributed parabolic curve!
oldschool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:20 PM   #1646 (permalink)
Official LL5 Dolphin-Dive
 
PistolRogue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Jackson, NJ
Send a message via AIM to PistolRogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by acesn8s View Post
What was up with the dick measuring contest between Daryll and the other guy? I guess zombies have really soft heads after decaying for a year or more?
If that's all you thought it was, then you missed something that I think will be significant in the future... And if it's not, well, writing fail on that one.

It would seem as if the whole point of the exchanges outside of the barn was to show that the people being led by these two very different men aren't really that different from each other. All of them came to their own sort of understanding/bond while waiting for the negotiations to end. Darryl and the hispanic dude's was just much more macho than Herschel's interactions with the nerd and Andrea. I found it similar to getting into a fistfight with your best friend over a girl, then once the dust settled shaking it off and never needing to mention it again.

I'm hoping they use it when the SHTF between the two groups. Maybe the people being led will make their own choices? Doubtful, but it would be a cool way to go.

Andrea still needs to get farking eaten already.
__________________
Jay AKA Rogue Reservoir Dogs Scenario Paintball Team- Our $#&* is RIGOROUS!
My Gear For SALE!
Check Out My Mod Threads : Pirate DSG - SA17 Mods - Simple/Cheap/Free TPX Mods - The 'Big Damn Hero' DRV
FEEDBACK
PistolRogue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:38 PM   #1647 (permalink)
Buzz Killington
 
Scharfschutze91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Miami, FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
In this episode or in general? And the one taped to the table went by to fast.
looked like a glock to me. and by the looks of andrea's gun, doesn't she use an M9 or M92FS?
__________________
Original Member of Tactical Assault Group (T.A.G.) from South Florida.
Our site: www.tagpaintballteam.com

#SOSUNITEDSTATESCONSTITUTION
Scharfschutze91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:32 AM   #1648 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Bronson, FL

PR I was thinking the same thing. Perhaps a glint of reasoning behind the madness.
Brother Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:28 AM   #1649 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Apr 2009

I'm not sure how "deep" the comic books are, but part of me wonders if the contrast between last weeks show where the hitchhiker was ignored with utter indifference and this weeks where members of the two groups had some humanizing moments wasn't intentional. Also, was the scene of Daryl and the other guy destroying walkers as if they were carnival balloons meant as a display of how far humanity has sunk, but also meant to show how we still have a connection with one another despite the fact that civilization has totally and completely gone fubar?
OPBN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 01:12 PM   #1650 (permalink)
Addict.
 
MEDuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Maine

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
I'm not sure how "deep" the comic books are, but part of me wonders if the contrast between last weeks show where the hitchhiker was ignored with utter indifference and this weeks where members of the two groups had some humanizing moments wasn't intentional. Also, was the scene of Daryl and the other guy destroying walkers as if they were carnival balloons meant as a display of how far humanity has sunk, but also meant to show how we still have a connection with one another despite the fact that civilization has totally and completely gone fubar?
I believe its the latter of the two. Nothing like some friendly competition
__________________
Rubber Duckies Paintball
Ninja Squad Paintball
518th Brigade
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadawg View Post
The cool thing about Buddhist monks is when they light themselves on fire in Martyrdom, they don't hang around for 7 years to tell you they are burning.
Feedback Please!
MEDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC