mcarterbrown.com

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 03-26-2013, 09:47 PM   #1831 (permalink)
Buzz Killington

Quote:
Originally Posted by sQuidvision View Post
i wouldnt be so sure... although the gov's ending in the comic is... well i wont ruin it in case the show goes the same way!
oh come on! please! we are ready for the spoilers in this thread!

#SOSUNITEDSTATESCONSTITUTION
Scharfschutze91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 12:16 AM   #1832 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Much better episode than last week. Hate to see Merle go. I've been a big fan of Rookers for years, even when he was doing crap like Hypothermia.

My technical gripe for this episode, at the end when Rick goes out on the walk and pulls his rifle up when he sees Michonne, he looks through an Aimpoint redot optic yet sees crosshairs. Aimpoints don't have crosshairs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
id let her do things to my backside
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 12:18 AM   #1833 (permalink)
no, I'M sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
My technical gripe for this episode, at the end when Rick goes out on the walk and pulls his rifle up when he sees Michonne, he looks through an Aimpoint redot optic yet sees crosshairs. Aimpoints don't have crosshairs.
it's clearly not a production error: rick sees things remember?

pile of poo, HARD MODE, automag pistol---S.P.E.W.II---What if this hurts me?---No, I'M sorry.---Semiautomatic Nelspot 007!---Decay of Nations 4
Camp Pendleton meetup 2010---Watch me fail at pump!---Clareball 2010 vid!---MCB Stock Class Meet!---HELMETCAM!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcandy1993 View Post
Before the first day Velcor said let there be Heinous and it was true. And then Heinous said "Let there be God" and it was true. And it was good
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 12:22 AM   #1834 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
it's clearly not a production error: rick sees things remember?
He should really get that checked. It might be a tumor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
id let her do things to my backside
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 01:22 AM   #1835 (permalink)
Official LL5 Dolphin-Dive

Send a message via AIM to PistolRogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE-SHOOTIST View Post
Also worthy of note:

The car that Merle used as the "Pied Piper":

It had wheels and tires on it which, at least in my neck of the woods would be driven by a "Hip Hop" listener;
But, what comes out of the speakers? Motorhead and Ted Nugent!

I've been trying not to let myself nitpick that kind of stuff but I have to admit, the first thing I thought was "wait a minute, why would a Donk have speed metal CD's in it? It's not like radio stations are still broadcasting either..."
FEEDBACK
PistolRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 02:00 AM   #1836 (permalink)
no, I'M sorry

come on guys, it's meryl's finest hour. let him listen to what he wants

pile of poo, HARD MODE, automag pistol---S.P.E.W.II---What if this hurts me?---No, I'M sorry.---Semiautomatic Nelspot 007!---Decay of Nations 4
Camp Pendleton meetup 2010---Watch me fail at pump!---Clareball 2010 vid!---MCB Stock Class Meet!---HELMETCAM!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcandy1993 View Post
Before the first day Velcor said let there be Heinous and it was true. And then Heinous said "Let there be God" and it was true. And it was good
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 02:13 AM   #1837 (permalink)
WARNING:I Do Stupid $#!@

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolRogue View Post
"wait a minute, why would a Donk have speed metal CD's in it? It's not like radio stations are still broadcasting either..."
Buuuuut a Zombie outbreak is TOOOOATALLY believable ?

And "Donks" are not about music, Its about the car, ive seen pleanty of either race "donk" out a car and listen to some off the wall ****.
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=170725

My Drinking Team Has A Paintball Problem.
------
I Shot The Sheriff,The Deputy And The Ref.. But We All Knew The Ref Had It Coming.
NoX13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:36 AM   #1838 (permalink)
MCB Member

I love when people nitpick about technical stuff in a story about a Zombie apacolypse. Cause, yeah that's the only technical problem here. I get what you're saying, but...it's pretend. Sometimes technical stuff is changed to make it look cooler.

I mean if we want to get technical, how in the world are all these cars driving around? Where are they getting all of this gas? Doesn't gas only have a shelf life of like a year or so, yet they are hogging around in these vehicles that get horrendous gas mileage. How about batteries? You let a car battery sit for two years outside and there is no freaking way Merle could have just jumped in, hotwired that thing and it would start up like that.

Did seem like a better episode though than some of the ones lately. I wonder though about the writing as isn't most of the story line typically outlined for the entire season and then really only the dialogue and stuff if added in? I would think for continuity, that they have to have something they base everything on? It's not like they're just making it up as they go along every episode... right?

Last edited by OPBN; 03-27-2013 at 08:43 AM.
OPBN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 10:11 AM   #1839 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

OPBN, for the record, in my case I agree with you on it being a show about zombies so its not realistic. And up until early this season, I took the show as entertainment value.

However, early this season they had a writer or director or someone on talking dead (i dont remeber dudes name) and he was all proud of himself and a specific part in a episode where they took the time and effort to be 'realistic' and how he appreciated Chris Hartwick noticing that part, blah blah blah.... So after that, i found myself noticing these so called 'details' in every episode since. And obviously it has been severly disappointing since every episode has MAJOR detail flaws. So, it's basically me being a hater on that dudes arrogance...and acually I hate that i have become that. because the show is great and i wish i could go back to just wacthing it and not noticing 'detail' stuff.

Last edited by Skipdogg; 03-27-2013 at 10:19 AM.
Skipdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 03:13 PM   #1840 (permalink)
Fish Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
he should really get that checked. It might be a tumor...
it's not a tumor!!!
ih8cornnuts is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat