mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 03-31-2013, 10:49 PM   #1941 (permalink)
WARNING:I Do Stupid $#!@

apparently the actress playing andrea wanted her charecter to die.. she has been getting a ton of real life death threats and just wants a normal life again..
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=170725

My Drinking Team Has A Paintball Problem.
------
I Shot The Sheriff,The Deputy And The Ref.. But We All Knew The Ref Had It Coming.
NoX13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:24 PM   #1942 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Target View Post
Anyone else hear the shell casing hit the floor after Andrea offed herself with Rick's revolver?
That sounded wrong to me but I don't know jack about guns so I was hoping one of the MCB gun nuts would clear it up for me.
Agglet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:30 PM   #1943 (permalink)
WARNING:I Do Stupid $#!@

I heard the gun itself drop and i believe the tip of michonnes sword dropped when.she relaxed like it was done and she didnt have to.be on gaurd
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=170725

My Drinking Team Has A Paintball Problem.
------
I Shot The Sheriff,The Deputy And The Ref.. But We All Knew The Ref Had It Coming.
NoX13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:46 PM   #1944 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to BigOldSkool

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
I am back and my nerd rage is flaring!!

This was a god damn cop out of a season finale...... I am a huge fan of the comics and this ended way to warm and fuzzy to be called anything more then a cop out.

They made the governor that looked less like a goofy comic book villain into a perennial lunatic psychopath to only "write him off" like a bitch.... Please Cobra Commander in his DIC version of GI Joe looked less like a petulant child that didn't get his way.

Nerd rage off... screw this at least Game Of Thrones was good.

RIP - Ed "BigDaddy" Roth and "Indian" Larry
Wild Geese - Coney Isand White Fish - ECA
BOS's Feedback!
What Serial Number Is Your Cocker? WTB
ECAP - "Making players dreams other players nightmares"
COUSINS PAINTBALL
BigOldSkool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:16 AM   #1945 (permalink)
chuff chuff

The scene with Andrea was intense but the ending would have been better if she never got out of the cuffs at all.

I agree with it being a cop out and I wasn't pleased with this episode much like the rest of the season. There just isn't enough going on fast enough for me to stay interested.
Hobbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:24 AM   #1946 (permalink)
Banned

rick really rustled my jimmies.

you gonna get out in the open just because some stupid broad you picked up in the middle of the road thinks it's ok? then you bring half of woodbury back and send them inside without even so much as a frisk? there's nothing wrong with trying to be nice, but how about not dropping your guard faster than snoop dogg dropping something hot? for all you know the woman could have just been planted there and the whole thing was a scheme to get everyone from woodbury inside like the trojan horse. it would be far fetched everywhere else except woodbury because they already know the governor is a twisted ****er. gonna let everyone live with you without so much as keeping your guns pointed at them? and what happened to he just said JUST LAST EPISODE about how he can't be making all the decisions like a dictatorship anymore, and then he turns around this episode to do exactly that? and EVERYONE who stayed at the prison were automatically ok with it except carl? you're not even going to attack woodbury before going back? not even go after the gov? what did axle die for? what did merle die for? ****, man, so much for the writers trying to stick to realism. carl made all the right decisions this episode.

at least andrea died, but we all know she wasn't really trying to save everyone, just her personal man-penis.
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:31 AM   #1947 (permalink)
ye olde bastid

Kind of indifferent about this as a season finale. Okay episode, not great.

Now there are many more mouths to feed and not a heck of a lot of food. Maybe they can transport what they can from Woodbury. Not many able bodied newcomers and Carl can't be too thrilled about more sheep to look after. Kind of surprised everyone chose the prison over the town. Getting kind of tired of this locale and hoped they would be moving on. On the plus side, lots of vehicles and weapons just left by the side of the road, plus whatever is back at the town. And the male to female ratio just got better.

TheFeedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
TheYoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:33 AM   #1948 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agglet View Post
And the male to female ratio just got better.
granny arthritis probably don't have hips that can stay moving.

i can't get over how quickly they accepted the population. when TYRESE CAME they were quarantined for FIVEEVER.

milton was really awesome though.

shame about andrea's actress getting death threats. (they should be sent to the writers)

Last edited by heinous; 04-01-2013 at 12:37 AM.
Old 04-01-2013, 12:46 AM   #1949 (permalink)
ye olde bastid

Just watched the episode again and noticed that not one person dies in the actual raid. Carl shoots the guy running away and the gov massacres the townies on the road, but Glen and Maggie hit squat from raised, protected shooting platforms while streams of people file past.

TheFeedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
TheYoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:57 AM   #1950 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheYoda View Post
Just watched the episode again and noticed that not one person dies in the actual raid. Carl shoots the guy running away and the gov massacres the townies on the road, but Glen and Maggie hit squat from raised, protected shooting platforms while streams of people file past.
martinez is more accurate with a grenade launcher on a moving truck over uneven dirt road than glenn and maggie with guns....

and which idiot drove the tires right over a visibly present spike strip?

rick is really slipping. michonne probably has the most stable moral compass in the group right now, even more so than hershel.

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat