mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 04-01-2013, 01:14 AM   #1951 (permalink)
WARNING:I Do Stupid $#!@

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheYoda View Post
Kind of indifferent about this as a season finale. Okay episode, not great.

Now there are many more mouths to feed and not a heck of a lot of food. Maybe they can transport what they can from Woodbury. Not many able bodied newcomers and Carl can't be too thrilled about more sheep to look after. Kind of surprised everyone chose the prison over the town. Getting kind of tired of this locale and hoped they would be moving on. On the plus side, lots of vehicles and weapons just left by the side of the road, plus whatever is back at the town. And the male to female ratio just got better.
Im sure although we didnt see it happen youbhave to imagine they were checked before getting on the bus.. and although we didbt see the bus loaded they were sitting in a room.full of suplies.. alot of thwm. one thibg the prison has pleanty of the town didnt is open land for crops..possibly animals if they can manage to find any to breed..cows ect..

the people of woodbury were reasonable before having their head filled with bs.. there is now solid proof of who the gov is and I highly doubt any of the kids or elderlt left want issues..they just want to live and have as normal a life as possible. they will see its different at the prison with group votes and such.. not a do it my way becuase I say so type gov.
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=170725

My Drinking Team Has A Paintball Problem.
------
I Shot The Sheriff,The Deputy And The Ref.. But We All Knew The Ref Had It Coming.
NoX13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:30 AM   #1952 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoX13 View Post
Im sure although we didnt see it happen youbhave to imagine they were checked before getting on the bus.. and although we didbt see the bus loaded they were sitting in a room.full of suplies.. alot of thwm. one thibg the prison has pleanty of the town didnt is open land for crops..possibly animals if they can manage to find any to breed..cows ect..

the people of woodbury were reasonable before having their head filled with bs.. there is now solid proof of who the gov is and I highly doubt any of the kids or elderlt left want issues..they just want to live and have as normal a life as possible. they will see its different at the prison with group votes and such.. not a do it my way becuase I say so type gov.
total bull****. the gov never did that out in the open with the population, and last time tyrese saw rick it didn't go well at all. half the town left based on nothing but karen's words vs tyrese's? and karen's words were totally against everything the population has seen? and they STILL bet on karen's words?

and daryl just LET it happen after they killed merle AND after they've thrown him into the zombie fight ring against merle? you can pin killing merle on the gov, but the whole town was to blame for the zombie pit when only andrea stood against it. can't see anyone being so forgiving when your life was put on the line, let alone daryl. who the hell accepts a population to be your neighbor who just literally CHEERED for your death? if i was daryl i'd give each of them a beating the same way he did to that one kid in the farm.

man, no wonder carl just walked off.

Last edited by heinous; 04-01-2013 at 01:35 AM.
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 04:14 AM   #1953 (permalink)
Only "PART" Canadian

Yes, I got my wish no more Andrea!!!!!!
Uranus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 04:53 AM   #1954 (permalink)
Banned

i see people online giving carl a hard time for shooting that teenager.

why would carl be to blame? hershel's order was "DROP" the weapon. not only did the teenager kept his weapon in hand to give to them, he was even approaching closer to carl to do it. that's a giant red flag right there, not to mention the slowness.
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:03 AM   #1955 (permalink)
Old 'n Slow

I agree. A scared kid would have dropped the shotgun immediately.
His actions were suspect.

Don't forget, The A-Team succeeded every week without shooting anyone or getting shot themselves.

We know that all weapons were collected in a previous episode. I doubt that Granny was packin'.
Target is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:43 AM   #1956 (permalink)
MCBs armed pacifist

The people Rick brought back (except Tyrese and his lady) are all those that the Governor thought were too weak to be part of his army - and he was taking basically anyone capable of pointing a gun.

He is concerned about where Carl is going in the world - Carl dropped the badge as a symbol of learning to "kill or be killed" just as the Governor made Milton make that decision. While I think the kid was trying to bring the gun around on Carl and he was right this is not how Herschel saw it or told Rick about it. Thus the decision to help them is him coming back to humanity - and he quit seeing the ghost after he did it.
"Do not overcome by the evil, but overcome, in the good, the evil" - Romans 12:21 - Young's Literal Translation

"Use peaceful means where they are appropriate; but where they are not appropriate, do not hesitate to resort to more forceful - Thupten Gyatso (the Dalai Lama, 1932)

"It is not the will to win that matters - everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters" Coach Paul 'Bear' Bryant.

"The ink of scholars is more precious than the blood of martyrs" - Muhammed
Lohman446 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:06 AM   #1957 (permalink)

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Target View Post
I agree. A scared kid would have dropped the shotgun immediately.
His actions were suspect.

Don't forget, The A-Team succeeded every week without shooting anyone or getting shot themselves.

We know that all weapons were collected in a previous episode. I doubt that Granny was packin'.
The kid who got shot knew what he was attempting.. he failed. no one is to blame.if you have a gun in your hand be prepaired to seen as a threat,especially while being found during your retreat from an attack you just made.

False.. B.A was shot and badly wonded needing a blood transfusion from Murdoc..im sure there were other episodes as well.. believe Muurdoc had also been shot twice.

I see you watched talking dead also..lol..

it was a slow episode but it left things to go either way come oct..

by ricks words last episode about them being the greater good it shows he still has his head together and they all need to work together to make it.. im not sure if I would be as accepting of a whole group like that but I dont think id be as quik ti turn them away either..

Daryl was there atv woodbury and it was a handfull of them that knew about the fights,not all of woodbury. Woodbury was under a fog of bs the gov was feeding thwm.. Tyrese didnt try to warn the whole town he only raised his suspiscions to a select few .. the lone survivor helped people see the truth just before being gunned down..

Gov and the other two are going to regroup and try to figure out a way to get back.. who knows whats gonna happen next

------
I Shot The Sheriff,The Deputy And The Ref.. But We All Knew The Ref Had It Coming.
Old 04-01-2013, 09:16 AM   #1958 (permalink)
Memento mori.

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Funny thing that never really got explained for me is I never thought Rick told tyreese and his group to leave. I thought he was yelling at his ghost.
Finnigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 09:44 AM   #1959 (permalink)
I Am The Admin

Send a message via AIM to Painthappy

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
I have a question. The guy in Tyreese's group. The nutty white guy, and his boy? He said that he wanted to go attack the prison because they killed his boy.

When did that happen and what happened? I don't remember that at all. Was that the previous episode when Merle took out everyone?
google.com/+CarterBrown75
Painthappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 09:48 AM   #1960 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnigan View Post
Funny thing that never really got explained for me is I never thought Rick told tyreese and his group to leave. I thought he was yelling at his ghost.
Except when.he pointed the gun and said get out...

the other bits "why are you here" ect can be explained as yelling at loris ghost.

------

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat