mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 04-02-2013, 09:42 PM   #2001 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
i enjoyed the comics quite a bit, but i wont be upset if they deviate from them in the show... it would suck to know whats going to happen next all the time.

I wouldnt mind seeing some storyline that follows the train sequence from the video game! lets get some cross country action!
Old 04-03-2013, 09:43 AM   #2002 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lohman446 View Post
It would be interesting if they would "rebuild" the story line. Let last season just be about build up of the Governor character. Spend this season showing them trying to make things normal at the prison (ie clearing it all out ,securing it, planting crops) and then have something worth fighting for when the Governor comes back.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz.

I think there is a point coming very soon where they will simply run out of interesting plotlines. They've squashed the "finding a cure" and "finding a refuge" plotlines in the first season or so. ITT the Woodbury plotline is mindnumbing and probably why they put them in the prison vs Woodbury. The prison still has a fair amount of risk as it needs to still be cleared out, while Woodbury seemed pretty secure. Maybe there needs to be more scavenging runs into Atlanta next season or something? I mean considering where they are, they have to be completely depeleting every small town within a 60 mile radius. They have to move on at some point. Granted, maybe the next logical step is for them to try and start planting crops etc, but is that a very interesting direction for it to go? I mean seariously, if I want to watch a small group of people struggle to turn bare earth into farmland, I can go watch "Little House on the Prairie."
OPBN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 10:50 AM   #2003 (permalink)
Fear the Beer!

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipdogg View Post
This season as a whole was not so good. Not sure what they need to do next season, but not gov. vs. prison please. that horse has been beat to death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyorigin View Post
Comparing a SP product to a CCM is like comparing dog crap to Lemon Meriegn Pie.
forstgump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 03:24 PM   #2004 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipdogg View Post
but not gov. vs. prison please.
oh yes gov. vs prison, because **** YOU THAT'S WHY!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_SZoxu7ER8

it's not hard to raise the "pace, energy, and intensity" when all of them are so LOW this season, and i bet they are going to "surprise" us next season the same way they surprised us this season: with disappointment.
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 03:29 PM   #2005 (permalink)
Post Whore

Forgot to mention a flaw that I caught in the second to last season where Merle is rollin in the Hooptie. There is a scene that shows him rolling along while he is playing the Pied Piper. They show him in the car driving slowly and think he is messing with the door getting ready to bail as he is approaching a barn or outbuilding. The camera angle changes to a side shot of the car going from the right to the left, and its a different car. The Dub wheels are gone and it's plain Jane wire hubcaps. The next part of the scene has him jumping out of the car and its back to the hooptie.
Old 04-03-2013, 03:30 PM   #2006 (permalink)
Fortune and Glory

Send a message via AIM to Crimson Death

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
oh yes gov. vs prison, because **** YOU THAT'S WHY!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_SZoxu7ER8

it's not hard to raise the "pace, energy, and intensity" when all of them are so LOW this season, and i bet they are going to "surprise" us next season the same way they surprised us this season: with disappointment.
I hope not but I agree we're probably in for disappointment....
Crimson Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 03:31 PM   #2007 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
Forgot to mention a flaw that I caught in the second to last season where Merle is rollin in the Hooptie. There is a scene that shows him rolling along while he is playing the Pied Piper. They show him in the car driving slowly and think he is messing with the door getting ready to bail as he is approaching a barn or outbuilding. The camera angle changes to a side shot of the car going from the right to the left, and its a different car. The Dub wheels are gone and it's plain Jane wire hubcaps. The next part of the scene has him jumping out of the car and its back to the hooptie.
merle is so godly awesome that his presence changes the physical properties of objects nearby.
Old 04-03-2013, 03:33 PM   #2008 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Death View Post
I hope not but I agree we're probably in for disappointment....
i just noticed this:

the one gun with a built-in scope, and it's being used exclusively by one guy with one eye who won't even use his only eye on the scope ever...
Old 04-03-2013, 03:34 PM   #2009 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
merle is so godly awesome that his presence changes the physical properties of objects nearby.
Yeah, crap happens, but this was such a blatant glaring error IMO that I couldn't figure out how something like this gets past editing.
Old 04-03-2013, 03:38 PM   #2010 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
Yeah, crap happens, but this was such a blatant glaring error IMO that I couldn't figure out how something like this gets past editing.

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat