mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 05-09-2013, 01:36 PM   #2061 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz121 View Post
Everybody thought rick was neat....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR4lLJu_-wE
I'm pretty sure the zombie girl at 1:40 is what Sweet Dee from It's Always Sunny would look like as a zombie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:56 PM   #2062 (permalink)
Future Robocop

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'm pretty sure the zombie girl at 1:40 is what Sweet Dee from It's Always Sunny would look like as a zombie.

Old 05-09-2013, 02:52 PM   #2063 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbthebenji View Post
That's her as a corpse in an M. Night Shyamalan film. More dead body and less zombie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 05:06 PM   #2064 (permalink)
Future Robocop

Indeed. Forgot bout that.
Old 07-19-2013, 06:44 PM   #2065 (permalink)
WARNING:I Do Stupid $#!@

new season 4 trailer... I cant wait... looks like chaos is coming back..\

THE WALKING DEAD Season 4 - Comic-Con Trailer! — GeekTyrant
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=170725

My Drinking Team Has A Paintball Problem.
------
I Shot The Sheriff,The Deputy And The Ref.. But We All Knew The Ref Had It Coming.
NoX13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 06:45 PM   #2066 (permalink)

sorry, double post.

------
I Shot The Sheriff,The Deputy And The Ref.. But We All Knew The Ref Had It Coming.
Old 07-19-2013, 07:07 PM   #2067 (permalink)
Banned

great, we have a governer jr in the population. same **** different season.
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 02:38 AM   #2068 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
great, we have a governer jr in the population. same **** different season.
BUT YOURE STILL GONNA WATCH!!!!!

and ya never know.. theyre losing at least 14 people.. he may not last past the first show.b

------
Old 07-20-2013, 03:05 AM   #2069 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoX13 View Post
he may not last past the first show.b
doubtful. they said something about woodbury still standing, and it seems someone is pulling an inside job at prison. governer is exactly they type of person to send someone to pull such a dirty trick.

i've looked at some behind the scenes videos. the entire crew seems to be entirely excited about aspects of the show that no viewer gives 2 ****s about. this one, they go and brag on and on about how much effort they put into the zombie in the well, all the make up, all the special effects, all the fat suit they put on this guy. i remember watching that episode back then. i didn't give 2 ****s about that zombie. they could have put a fat guy in make up instead and use the money they saved to hire better writers for season 3. they have so much potential about everything but they either focus on all the wrong aspects or they focus on the correct ones and implement them so badly, like andrea being a key member and big loss to the crew. they went and said out right that was what what they were gunning for, consequently it would be what we were supposed to feel while watching season 3. we didn't feel that, because the writers and choreographers suck more *** than charlie sheen sucks cocaine, and decided to show scenes after scenes of her being useless and clueless to everything every other character was aware of, and expect us to feel from those scenes that she is an important member of the prison crew.

Last edited by heinous; 07-20-2013 at 03:09 AM.
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 11:56 AM   #2070 (permalink)

Quote:
doubtful. they said something about woodbury still standing, and it seems someone is pulling an inside job at prison. governer is exactly they type of person to send someone to pull such a dirty trick.
from what they said or at least Carol and Daryl... if whoodburyvwas still standing...."but it aint"

There are alot of variables coming up now and I mentioned it to a buddy .. I almost feel like Carl could be doing the under handed sneaky ****.. he wasnt exactly compasionate about the peolle of woodbury joinibg them and he wasnt happy with his father bringing them to the prison..

im almost inclined to think he left an easy access spot for the geeks to enter.. he knows the prison probably better then anyone since he is always off exploring..

he cant exactly start putting bullets in heads of live people without it going noticed and somehow put into.check.. why not lead the dead in and let them thin the herd?

Or possibly even tyrese? from the looks of things in some of the footage he looks like hes almost not even.trying to help..just enough its not flat out obvious to the group..

and the new guy(black kid/younger guy) .. pulled the EXACT same line Tyrese did back at woodbury about wanting to help and earn his keep ect... could be his way of kinda calling tyrese out out on.something.. or could even be him.. the blood on his hands later on could be almost anyones (even his) tyrese coulda did something since the kid caught him sabatoging things (or even caught carl) or someone could have caught him doing somethibg shady and instead of asking questions they handled it..?

Quote:
i've looked at some behind the scenes videos. the entire crew seems to be entirely excited about aspects of the show that no viewer gives 2 ****s about. this one, they go and brag on and on about how much effort they put into the zombie in the well, all the make up, all the special effects, all the fat suit they put on this guy. i remember watching that episode back then. i didn't give 2 ****s about that zombie. they could have put a fat guy in make up instead and use the money they saved to hire better writers for season 3. they have so much potential about everything but they either focus on all the wrong aspects or they focus on the correct ones and implement them so badly, like andrea being a key member and big loss to the crew. they went and said out right that was what what they were gunning for, consequently it would be what we were supposed to feel while watching season 3. we didn't feel that, because the writers and choreographers suck more *** than charlie sheen sucks cocaine, and decided to show scenes after scenes of her being useless and clueless to everything every other character was aware of, and expect us to feel from those scenes that she is an important member of the prison crew.
with scott gimple taking over I have better expectations and higher hopes of a much much better season..

------

Last edited by NoX13; 07-20-2013 at 04:38 PM. Reason: fixed quote code

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat