mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 10-14-2013, 12:47 PM   #2111 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by original farside View Post
Who knows what might have survived the CDC inferno in Atlanta from season 1. Hantavirus? Maybe some other military gremlin of infection.
Yeast infections!

Instead of hooking up with all the unwashed women with hairy legs and armpits, they should lock them in their own cell block!

The Harry Potter dude was killed by a dirty vagina!
Old 10-14-2013, 04:45 PM   #2112 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Definitely a pandemic/ swine flu/ unsanitary/ Middle Ages style infection. Dead pig, dead Harry potter shower kid was bleeding from his eyes as well. They focused on a zombie outside the fence with bleeding eyes at the opening and the same zombie at the closing segment.
wow, you really paid attention. it all makes sense.

i don't like how the girls treat the zombies as friends and then turned around and learned about weapons. i think they would have to learn it eventually, but really? the writers think they would have the guts to do it and the will to learn it immediately after naming them? i'd be more agitated than carl was.

and rick could have saved himself a lot of heartache if he just aimed for the head right after the betrayal. he already gave her an ultimatum before, it's fine to act upon it. instead he got soft and just HAD to try to save her even afterwards.

what was he looking at in the tent? was there anything suspicious? i saw 2 sleeping bags, nothing out of the ordinary.
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 05:28 PM   #2113 (permalink)
I Am The Admin

Send a message via AIM to Painthappy

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
when beth's squeeze sat down next to daryl he waved that shotgun everywhere and finally rested it on his knees pointing AT daryl. glad that idiot died and isn't endangering anyone else anymore.

I won't lie, I saw what he did with the gun and quickly realized that probably no one on the set knows how to handle an actual loaded weapon.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that picked up on that.
Sailing Blog - http://www.slightlycrewed.com
Painthappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 05:47 PM   #2114 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painthappy View Post
I won't lie, I saw what he did with the gun and quickly realized that probably no one on the set knows how to handle an actual loaded weapon.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that picked up on that.
I think alot of people noticed that. I noticed it right away too. If he blew off Daryl's kneecap, he woulda prob been pissed....

Heck If that was me at a paintball field I woulda pushed away his barrel and said something like, "dude, dont point that $hit at me"
Skipdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 05:56 PM   #2115 (permalink)
MCB Member

I have to admit, I wasn't sure after last season if I would be watching again. Just watched last nights episode on DVR, and I was impressed. Still getting used to a couple of the new characters and took me a bit to remember what all happened, but overall it was good. I am guessing some sort of illness passed from the animals as well since they made a show of thanking Daryl for the venison. Also, why was the boar in the woods dying? Was it in a trap? Kinda looked like it was just sitting there.

I was a little confused as to how the woman in the woods had been surviving? Was it being implied that she was the one stealing the carcasses from the traps? That bit confused me a little.
OPBN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 07:04 PM   #2116 (permalink)
Trololol

Send a message via AIM to Meph

Fan of EMR
Hallelujah it's raining dead!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiyGT_xkw28
Meph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 07:12 PM   #2117 (permalink)
Trololol

Send a message via AIM to Meph

Fan of EMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
it seems there's an epidemic. swine flu?
I'm going with ebola. It starts with flu like symptoms with incubation process, then can progress to bleeding from eyes/nose/ears/mouth. And at the moment there is no known cure, which really amps up the stakes.
Meph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 07:22 PM   #2118 (permalink)
Official LL5 Dolphin-Dive

Send a message via AIM to PistolRogue

Quote:
Who knows what might have survived the CDC inferno in Atlanta from season 1. Hantavirus? Maybe some other military gremlin of infection.
If it came from the CDC it seems highly unlikely that no one from the original group that visited the CDC got sick first, since they were literally there at the time and point of release.

Beth's workplace accident counter was pretty amusing, seems like growing up post-apocalypse is going to get some focus this season. I have a feeling Carl will be rebelling against Ricks newfound pacifism as well. It's easy to tell that he's not happy being put on mare-brushing duty instead of going out on patrol.
FEEDBACK
PistolRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 07:41 PM   #2119 (permalink)
Banned

ruh roh

Quote:
He’s definitely going to appear at some point this season. It’s possible there are elements of his return that have already been set up in some ways you might not have noticed. But when he returns it will be at a time when you least expect it.
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 09:33 PM   #2120 (permalink)
WARNING:I Do Stupid $#!@

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meph View Post
I'm going with ebola. It starts with flu like symptoms with incubation process, then can progress to bleeding from eyes/nose/ears/mouth. And at the moment there is no known cure, which really amps up the stakes.

my guess..
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=170725

My Drinking Team Has A Paintball Problem.
------
I Shot The Sheriff,The Deputy And The Ref.. But We All Knew The Ref Had It Coming.
NoX13 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat