mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 10-28-2013, 11:12 AM   #2251 (permalink)
Trails Of Doom

DOH!
FreeEnterprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 11:23 AM   #2252 (permalink)
Memento mori.

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
So now the question is what Rick does about it. Carol is the new Shane; getting things done in the zombie apocalypse.
Finnigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 11:25 AM   #2253 (permalink)
Banned

you know how the writers sprained michonne's ankle to keep her at the prison?

well off she goes!

and what the **** kind of doctor closes in on the contagious patient without a mouth cover of some kind when the VETERINARIAN has the sense to find a god damn bandana to cover his face?
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 11:26 AM   #2254 (permalink)
Trololol

Send a message via AIM to Meph

Fan of EMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeEnterprise View Post
Boom! Called it!
Just wait. I'm calling it, she didn't actually kill them. That stupid kid did. She's taking the blame. Whatatweeest!

Because she was really quick to just admit she did it, remorseless. She put forth no emotion to the act of killing people even if justified for her idea of the greater good. Then just went about her way carrying water like Rick just asked her what her favorite color was.

Oh, and great job gang. Way to tie a rope to the hose and the bridge so that it, ya know, sits at surface level instead of rests on the mucky bottom of that creek. The creek which has zombies walking through it constantly, not that big a problem really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Jerry View Post
Yep I watch Arrow. Green Arrow was like my only DC character that I liked
I watched the first season. Besides having "TV action" which is forgivable I generally liked the Island side story. The plot back home was constantly interrupted by uninteresting overblown drama. Could've called the show "Everybody's a self-righteous judgmental ****to one another" instead of "Arrow".

Last edited by Meph; 10-28-2013 at 11:31 AM.
Meph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 11:30 AM   #2255 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meph View Post
Just wait. I'm calling it, she didn't actually kill them. That stupid kid did. She's taking the blame. Whatatweeest!

Because she was really quick to just admit she did it, remorseless.
because the HAND PRINT ON THE DOOR IS NOT ADULT HEIGHT, watch that shot again, rick is doubling over.
Old 10-28-2013, 11:32 AM   #2256 (permalink)
Memento mori.

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meph View Post

Because she was really quick to just admit she did it, remorseless. She put forth no emotion to the act of killing people even if justified for her idea of the greater good. Then just went about her way carrying water like Rick just asked her what her favorite color was.
I considered that as well, but I don't think she was strong enough to drag the bodies out. I also don't think she would take the initiative. I was thinking she was feeding the rats to the zeds though; but changed my mind whe we found out the rat bodies were being left as lures.

I think the little girl is just the new Sophia.
Old 10-28-2013, 11:34 AM   #2257 (permalink)
Memento mori.

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
because the HAND PRINT ON THE DOOR IS NOT ADULT HEIGHT, watch that shot again, rick is doubling over.
That's true. It could have been Carol though using the door frame as leverage dragging the bodies out. She would be in a low stance dragging them.
Old 10-28-2013, 11:37 AM   #2258 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnigan View Post
That's true. It could have been Carol though using the door frame as leverage dragging the bodies out. She would be in a low stance dragging them.
it would be in the wrong direction as shown by rick testing with his hovering hand. it was show to be a left hand pushing forward and upward. even when doubled over an adult at that height would only be pushing horizontally.

and yet, the size matches rick's, who is an adult.

so it all depends on how much the writers paid attention to detail, and we all already know how bad they are at this.

"hey we need a kid's handprint, which one of you adults can do it? never mind that we have the actual 2 actresses who the hand print is meant to represent."
Old 10-28-2013, 11:39 AM   #2259 (permalink)
Official LL5 Dolphin-Dive

Send a message via AIM to PistolRogue

I think the kid having killed them would be more interesting but no way a 10 or 11 year old girl is dragging 2 grown adults that far.
FEEDBACK
PistolRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 11:40 AM   #2260 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolRogue View Post
I think the kid having killed them would be more interesting but no way a 10 or 11 year old girl is dragging 2 grown adults that far.
you underestimate the writers' ability to ignore details.

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat