mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 11-01-2013, 03:56 AM   #2301 (permalink)
Banned

it's daryl because he's bored from the easy life and wants a challenge.
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 12:06 AM   #2302 (permalink)
WARNING:I Do Stupid $#!@

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolRogue View Post
Well, he's pretty much dead-on, isn't he?
everyone fails to see that the show was meant to be as such.. they all just focus on the "walker" aspect way to much ..

and romero can eat it.. hes whining about it being a soap opera cause hes pissed he didnt get in ground floor and think of a series first..

Dont get me wrong, there is a bit owed to romero for his work in the genre but reall,when was the last good thing he actually did? its all zombie survival.. and its all the same..
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=170725

My Drinking Team Has A Paintball Problem.
------
I Shot The Sheriff,The Deputy And The Ref.. But We All Knew The Ref Had It Coming.
NoX13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 12:01 AM   #2303 (permalink)
MCB Member

I didn't see that one coming..............
Old 11-04-2013, 12:44 AM   #2304 (permalink)
MCB Member

No doubt....I was like "WHAT?!"
Brother Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 01:07 AM   #2305 (permalink)
Official LL5 Dolphin-Dive

Send a message via AIM to PistolRogue

Rick is such a bitch. She kills two of your own in cold blood and you load her up with supplies and send her on her way... Should have handed her over to Tyrese.
FEEDBACK
PistolRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 01:53 AM   #2306 (permalink)
WARNING:I Do Stupid $#!@

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolRogue View Post
Rick is such a bitch. She kills two of your own in cold blood and you load her up with supplies and send her on her way... Should have handed her over to Tyrese.
He knows she didn't do it.
He's trying to call her bluff..even as he was driving away he kept watching the rear view.

I'm still sticking to it being the girl.
He knows the bloody handprint on the door wasn't the right height .
The missing knife from the knife roll,he Cecile's out carols knife on her belt and the show made a point to show the girl has a knife,in a quarantined area..and carol even told her keep it easy to get too. .

He knows there is much more hell to pay when he gets back to the prison unless he come up with a damn good story.

Not to mention carol is too strong a person to let go..
He was testing her with the two people they found.he kept trying to avoid them joining she kept trying to bring them on..

Why put more people at risk for getting sick and possibly attack the group when you just offed two people who were sick? Not a lot makes sense about most of it.
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=170725

My Drinking Team Has A Paintball Problem.
------
I Shot The Sheriff,The Deputy And The Ref.. But We All Knew The Ref Had It Coming.
NoX13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 02:39 AM   #2307 (permalink)
Banned

this show has become so forgettable i forgot about it until i saw this thread.
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 08:23 AM   #2308 (permalink)
I Am The Admin

Send a message via AIM to Painthappy

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
So I caught the end... not the beginning. Carol is kicked out for killing people to "in her mind" save the group. For the better good right?

Isn't that exactly what Carl did when he shot the other young guy? Just saying.

Of course, maybe he's making her leave because he knows tyreese is just going to kill her when he finds out.
Sailing Blog - http://www.slightlycrewed.com
Painthappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 10:32 AM   #2309 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoX13 View Post
He's trying to call her bluff..even as he was driving away he kept watching the rear view.

The missing knife from the knife roll,he Cecile's out carols knife on her belt and the show made a point to show the girl has a knife,in a quarantined area..and carol even told her keep it easy to get too. .

He knows there is much more hell to pay when he gets back to the prison unless he come up with a damn good story.

He was testing her with the two people they found.he kept trying to avoid them joining she kept trying to bring them on..

Why put more people at risk for getting sick and possibly attack the group when you just offed two people who were sick? Not a lot makes sense about most of it.
I hadn't thought of this angle. You may be right. I was still completely blind sided by this though.
OPBN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 11:03 AM   #2310 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoX13 View Post

I didn't see it that way at all. I think the Lizzie looks at the walkers as a transitional phase. She made mention of that when she and Carol were talking with the glass between them. Because of that I don't think she kills the people and/or the walkers they would become.

I think the run for supplies was Rick's way of figuring out what to do with Carol. I think Rick was considering kicking Carol out, and her actions and attitude on the run is what made up Rick's mind.

I think Rick was the one who wanted to bring in the couple, not Carol. I think he saw a couple of helpless people who could barely take care of themsleves and Carol was fine with sending them out to get supplies. If they survive and go back to the Prison, I don't think Rick cuts Carol loose.

I agree it will be interesting to see what happens when he gets back to the Prison, but I think if he tells the truth or not it will still be better for the group than if he brought Carol back and told Tyreese what happened. That would have devided the group and forced one side to leave or fight to stay.

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat