mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 11-19-2013, 11:49 AM   #2471 (permalink)
MCBs armed pacifist

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolRogue View Post
To be honest I'm actually a little intrigued by the direction they're going with the Gov... Everyone expected some sort of final showdown looming, but now they raise the question of, what if the Gov was scoping out the prison just to get his new companions a "safe" place to stay, instead of recon for an attack?

Having him all sorts of shell-shocked by zombies was a route a I didn't expect either. So, if nothing else, at least they managed some sort of twist here, at least to me.
I will admit this was a great play on the Governor. I did not want him to simply be this "great villain" that was ultimately a fairly minor inconvenience.

I mean we can all forgive him for killing Andrea - he just did what so many of us had been asking for for a long time.

"Use peaceful means where they are appropriate; but where they are not appropriate, do not hesitate to resort to more forceful" Thupten Gyatso (the Dalai Lama, 1932)

"It is not the will to win that matters - everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters" Coach Paul 'Bear' Bryant.

"The ink of scholars is more precious than the blood of martyrs" - Muhammed
Lohman446 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 12:53 PM   #2472 (permalink)
EMT's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lohman446 View Post
I mean we can all forgive him for killing Andrea - he just did what so many of us had been asking for for a long time.

to play devils advocate for a moment..

He did not kill Andrea..

she committed suicide on her own free will..

http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=170725

My Drinking Team Has A Paintball Problem.
------
I Shot The Sheriff,The Deputy And The Ref.. But We All Knew The Ref Had It Coming.
NoX13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 05:01 PM   #2473 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnigan View Post
Heinous, are you just now comming to terms with the fact that not every TV writer and producer is an artist? Not to burst your bubble, but most of them are in it for a paycheck.
it's all supply and demand, and they're not producing a product that caters to the demand.
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 08:07 PM   #2474 (permalink)
Memento mori.

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
it's all supply and demand, and they're not producing a product that caters to the demand.
Are you sure? I thought the ratings were pretty good.
Finnigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 08:08 PM   #2475 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Are you sure? I thought the ratings were pretty good.
i went from following the show to forgetting it was on.
Old 11-19-2013, 08:50 PM   #2476 (permalink)
that escalated quickly

I finally watched the episode. I had to TiVo it because I was watching my KC Chiefs lose to the Denver Broncos Sunday night.

Anyway... it looks like on the preview for next week episode, it shows the Governor meeting more people. So I still think he sent a spy into the Prison at some point.

"Life is like a monkey. Sometimes it throws sh*t at you when you least expect it. All you can really do is, be on the look for it and hope it has bad aim."

MCB Feedback
magnificent7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 09:36 PM   #2477 (permalink)
Memento mori.

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Quote:
i went from following the show to forgetting it was on.
Ah, so you meant "caters to MY demand."
Finnigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 10:42 PM   #2478 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Ah, so you meant "caters to MY demand."
me and honest trailers, apparently
Old 11-20-2013, 02:48 AM   #2479 (permalink)
EMT's

Quote:
me and honest trailers, apparently
Hmm... I bet you believe Fox News as well?

Honest trailers even stated they got requests to do it.. Ok so a handful of people (let's be generous here and even it up too say 10,000? People asked for it to be done..cause let's face it,honest trailers is just fun stuff)

Honest trailers number of requests to poke fun at a show wouldn't amount to crap compared to te number of people actually watching and enjoying the show..which I'll remind you is in the millions? ..

Either way,just because a hand full of people dislike the show doesn't mean it's a bad show..
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=170725

My Drinking Team Has A Paintball Problem.
------
I Shot The Sheriff,The Deputy And The Ref.. But We All Knew The Ref Had It Coming.
NoX13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 02:55 AM   #2480 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoX13 View Post
Hmm... I bet you believe Fox News as well?

Honest trailers even stated they got requests to do it.. Ok so a handful of people (let's be generous here and even it up too say 10,000? People asked for it to be done..cause let's face it,honest trailers is just fun stuff)

Honest trailers number of requests to poke fun at a show wouldn't amount to crap compared to te number of people actually watching and enjoying the show..which I'll remind you is in the millions? ..

Either way,just because a hand full of people dislike the show doesn't mean it's a bad show..
millions of people not sharing my view makes my opinion wrong and means i shouldn't talk about it. got it.

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat