mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 12-03-2013, 02:07 PM   #2611 (permalink)
EMT's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
No wonder one twin wasn't smiling, they were in new jersey lol
Zing...
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=170725

My Drinking Team Has A Paintball Problem.
------
I Shot The Sheriff,The Deputy And The Ref.. But We All Knew The Ref Had It Coming.
NoX13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 07:32 PM   #2612 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DashHopes View Post
This stems from no proper kitchen training.
http://www.thewellarmedwoman.com/ima...y%20bottle.jpg
This.
I hope to Velcor that my wife doesn't see this...................
Old 12-03-2013, 08:40 PM   #2613 (permalink)
Banned

heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 09:14 PM   #2614 (permalink)
Trails Of Doom

Ok, I finally got to watch it...

And I turned on my tablet after the show Sunday night (I didn't watch it, but dvr'd it) and it was on this thread and it refreshed and I saw THIS...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPrekel View Post
Rest in peace Daryl...

Seriously... You guys SUCK! I've been worrying since I saw that thinking Daryl died!

The whole show I was cringing every time he did anything...

Man was I glad when he was OK! haha!

You guys got me good...

On to this

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
which one of you have taught kids at shooting ranges?

is it common to have them put 2 fingers on the trigger?

http://i.imgur.com/LS48pWm.png
Have you ever seen a young girl shoot a gun? They don't have the strength to pull the trigger, so I can see the use of two fingers to get enough power to pull it. Especially on a large pistol like that. My 14 year old couldn't pull the trigger on my 9mm... Course I have to take the lids off her drinks too. haha

I thought the show was great, bummed about Hershel... Glad everyone is scattered, as that will be interesting. Guess the entire attack on the prison was pretty pointless, as they just destroyed it and now the "walkers" will have run of the whole thing, but I was bored of that location, so good!

I don't think little "AK" is dead at all, as someone said before, Michonne probably has her, and she was covered in blood...

It stinks we have to wait... I hate mid season "vacations"...
FreeEnterprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 09:17 PM   #2615 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeEnterprise View Post

Have you ever seen a young girl shoot a gun? They don't have the strength to pull the trigger, so I can see the use of two fingers to get enough power to pull it. Especially on a large pistol like that. My 14 year old couldn't pull the trigger on my 9mm... Course I have to take the lids off her drinks too. haha
no, i have not, that's why i asked. how does recoil affect them? would it be too much for someone like the girl on the show?
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 09:56 PM   #2616 (permalink)
MCB Member

here good question will rick find Abraham or will one other groups find him first. and how will they work him into group. since he was part prison story line when gov can to take down and joined group before gov show up.
Old 12-03-2013, 10:40 PM   #2617 (permalink)
Trails Of Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
no, i have not, that's why i asked. how does recoil affect them? would it be too much for someone like the girl on the show?

Recoil depends on the gun being used... If it has good springs that absorb the shock from each bullet fired, then a kid wouldn't have much problem... Course, a revolver is a different story... As a revolver you get ALL the kick from each shot.
Old 12-04-2013, 01:07 AM   #2618 (permalink)
Boom. Yummy

Brass and Wood Fan
Kilt Club
Also trigger hand doesn't need as tight of a grip around the front if you are able to use the second hand to do that. All the trigger hand needs to do is provide a back rest, like a sling shot, and proper trigger control. So a strong wrist support with smooth trigger. So 2 fingers are okay if needed.

If the trigger hand does grip too hard, you can accidentally "pull" the shot in(make a soft fist and then tighten, does your fist turn?). I'm guilty of this.
dundadun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 08:01 AM   #2619 (permalink)
Trails Of Doom

Yeah, it's funny but my right hand is rock solid from years of shooting, but now that I am using my left hand on my Tipx, I have learned that I pull bad with that hand, so my first shot is always to the right of my target...

I've been practicing "pulling the trigger" without moving my hand with my left hand now, and it is almost comical how much my left hand moved when I started, especially when I would put both hands up and "pull the trigger" with both hands at the same time... My right one wouldn't budge, and my left was all over the place!

Learning to keep your hand rock steady is one of the keys in pistol shooting.
Old 12-04-2013, 01:07 PM   #2620 (permalink)

PPS Fan
What was the deal with the rat? They've been showing clips of someone feeding them to the zombies and now the dead one in the prison. Just another loose end?
It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and spends himself in a worthy course; who at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat. - Theodore Roosevelt

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/c...ollection.html
Millar156 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat