mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 03-17-2014, 10:35 AM   #2851 (permalink)
WARNING:I Do Stupid $#!@

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeEnterprise View Post

Here is my prediction for next week...

The car that kidnapped Beth, will come back HOME to the house that Tyreese and Carol are living in!

We all "assumed" it was vacant, but I think it was occupied by bad people, who left that zombie inside as a "watchwalker".

And the "dad" who lived there and lost their kid, wants a new family so he kidnapped Beth for that purpose...
I like where you're going with that train of thought.
Ad I'd almost agree with you ..
BUT.. The house isn't far from the fire, I imagine if that were the case they would have been home before carol and Lizzy found the house to begin with..

It was well kept though,had a make shift fence line so I can see it as a possibility ..but also the grave was of a smaller child kinda like Mika's size.. And the doll.. Beth,too old and big to fit the part of a kid that age..

Interests to see where it goes..
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=170725

My Drinking Team Has A Paintball Problem.
------
I Shot The Sheriff,The Deputy And The Ref.. But We All Knew The Ref Had It Coming.
NoX13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 11:12 AM   #2852 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoX13 View Post
I like where you're going with that train of thought.
Ad I'd almost agree with you ..
BUT.. The house isn't far from the fire, I imagine if that were the case they would have been home before carol and Lizzy found the house to begin with..

It was well kept though,had a make shift fence line so I can see it as a possibility ..but also the grave was of a smaller child kinda like Mika's size.. And the doll.. Beth,too old and big to fit the part of a kid that age..

Interests to see where it goes..
Yeah, but think time-line. The house shack was burnt down and how many days was it before Beth got taken? There was a whole other episode where Daryl and Beth went to the Mortuary.

Actually, maybe a little late, but why were the walkers attacking the mortuary anyways? Makes me wonder if they weren't led there somehow.

Also, how long would the person living at the house where Carol and Tyrese were have been gone? Unless the were somehow trying to bait the walkers to attack the mortuary somehow......
OPBN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 11:46 AM   #2853 (permalink)
MCB Member

The mortuary was well stocked so the person was living there. Remember the dog came first...probably the car owners dog and that alerted him to someone in the house...thus he then went out to rally up some walkers to the house to rid it of the pesky intruders.
Brother Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 12:32 PM   #2854 (permalink)
MCB Member

I agree a good episode.

I think the rumor that gunfire attracts walkers is an old wives tale.

Seems like everyone has time to have a heart to heart, and get rid of bodies after a gun goes off.

Moses688_Feedback
Moses688 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 12:56 PM   #2855 (permalink)
MCBs armed pacifist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Jerry View Post
The mortuary was well stocked so the person was living there. Remember the dog came first...probably the car owners dog and that alerted him to someone in the house...thus he then went out to rally up some walkers to the house to rid it of the pesky intruders.
Not only was the mortuary well stocked the keeper of it was taking care of previous zombies presumably to rebury. I wonder if he is the adult version of Lizzie

"Use peaceful means where they are appropriate; but where they are not appropriate, do not hesitate to resort to more forceful - Thupten Gyatso (the Dalai Lama, 1932)

"It is not the will to win that matters - everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters" Coach Paul 'Bear' Bryant.

"The ink of scholars is more precious than the blood of martyrs" - Muhammed
Lohman446 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 01:46 PM   #2856 (permalink)
A pretty good guy

New Zombie tv show?- Now with Spoilers

I hadn't watched in such a long time and just decided to jump back on to see what was going on

The episode indeed had me saying
Holy S***! out loud.

I could tell though that the kids weren't going to make it, seeing as Mika was just TOO NICE and Lizzie just came off as plain crazy for wanting to be friends with walkers

from the previews I thought the kids would be purposefully placed in a situation in which they'd have to kill walkers in order to survive, and then bam, lesson learned and no more having an issue trying to teach something to a kid with a thick skull

in that moment when Tyresse an Carol return to the house and just stopped in shock as to what they see, I knew Lizzie went off the deep end and crossed the line

the show then pushed on to keep surprising me when Carol states that "she can't be around other people" and then later the two walk outside to have Lizzie "look at the flowers"

that scene took me back to when I first saw the ending to Of Mice and Men

never was a fan of Carol's character but I did feel that all that she's been through were a good couple of hard hits that she needed to take with some salt

Definitely going to have to do a recap and re-watch of this season when I have time
karni-collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 04:06 PM   #2857 (permalink)
Moderating in Moderation

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
I think lizzie spent to much time with Herschel
and she had to be bumped off cause she said she was just about to do Judith
but man - my jaw hit the floor on that one, I thought Mika had a chance if she could survive
Politically, Socially and Aerodynamically Incorrect
Everything I have ever loved is immoral or illegal
Vir sapit qui pauca loquitur.
stewart potter common sense, elephant and duck tests
Force this into a gaussian distributed parabolic curve!
oldschool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 04:23 PM   #2858 (permalink)
MCB Member

Of Mice and Men...good call
Brother Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 04:40 PM   #2859 (permalink)
Trails Of Doom

I actually ruined it for my wife... When Carol sat down Lizzy to give her the "talk" about the walkers, and lizzy said "she now knew what she had to do..."

I said "Carol, she isn't thinking what YOU are thinking! Watch that girl!".

Then it happened.

I thought she would kill herself... Not her sister, so I was pretty shocked.

Cool plot twist would be if Lizzies MOM was living nearby and turns up... And that is where the crazy came from!...

We just assume her mom was "dead" but maybe her dad took the kids when he realized his wife was sick in the head...

Imagine if Carol met up with Lizzies mom and had to tell her what she did...
FreeEnterprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 05:16 PM   #2860 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Jerry View Post
not sure if you read the comic books but there was storyline around the marauders priest and cannibals. they where are part of same storyline. so it looks like they are head to that part of comic book. not sure if keep politically correct. with comic book had it.

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat