mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2011, 11:45 PM   #411 (permalink)
Mar
All nail Drum!
 
Mar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: town of Wantmorevaj

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOldSkool View Post
Who said "I bet the barn is full of zombies"

Give that guy a medal.
T'was I.
__________________
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteekay View Post
Naw, MAr's special. He's like Brad Pitt or George Clooney or something... totally cool to be a little gay for him
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaan View Post
Just do everything that Mar tells you to do, and you'll be fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drum View Post
Anyone not wanting to BE Mar is doing it wrong.
Mar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 01:25 AM   #412 (permalink)
Real RocknRolla
 
CanadianBlues's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Kelowna, British Columbia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
shes obviously having her period...
And when she is near all the other woman folk, they can sense it and then they all do---according to the Asian kid
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frgood View Post
Any place that can produce 'RUSH' is alright by me.
CanadianBlues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 06:42 AM   #413 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
acesn8s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Northampton, PA

I knew something wasn't what it seemed with that family. They got all their friends and family stuffed in the barn, probably so they can cure them . . . or "save" them.

Good call with the barn, Mar.

No wonder Hershel wanted the group to stop carrying guns.
__________________
Pushing up the ante, I know you've got to see me,
Read 'em and weep, the dead man's hand again . . .
acesn8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 10:41 AM   #414 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba
 
Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: FL
Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianBlues View Post
And when she is near all the other woman folk, they can sense it and then they all do---according to the Asian kid
It's not entirely untrue if you've ever lived with multiple women at the same time for long enough.
__________________

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
$400 per 1000

smoke'em if you got'em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 11:01 AM   #415 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
THE-SHOOTIST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Saugus MA

The plus side......
The 'flashback' scene of Atlanta being napalm bombed by helicopters.
Cool visual I guess, except for the fact that the helocopters were 'slicks' (transports), and had NO provisions for carrying napalm bombs. (maybe they just kicked them out the door)

The blonde kid-Jimmy?-
Handed a 'Red Shirt' likeOtis and the guys in Star Trek- soon to be eaten.

Merle's 'Motivational Speech' to Dwayne about "Pansy-Boys, neegras and democrats" it is an 'Election year' after all.

The 'double plus side'- I guess that Dwayne is quite happy that the bolt that he managed to impale himself on did not have a broadhead on it. Interestingly enough, if you saw the placement of the bolt in the skull of the 'neegra' he shot, the bolt penetrated only the frontal lobe, which according to the guy who blew himself up with the CDC doesn't re-animate the dead. This happens in the cerebal cortex, at the base of the skull.
Again, poor writing.
THE-SHOOTIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 11:08 AM   #416 (permalink)
My Sarcasm is Legendary
 
BIGNUGLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Middlle Tn

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE-SHOOTIST View Post
The 'double plus side'- I guess that Dwayne is quite happy that the bolt that he managed to impale himself on did not have a broadhead on it. Interestingly enough, if you saw the placement of the bolt in the skull of the 'neegra' he shot, the bolt penetrated only the frontal lobe, which according to the guy who blew himself up with the CDC doesn't re-animate the dead. This happens in the cerebal cortex, at the base of the skull.
Again, poor writing.


I've notcied in the pass there are no heads on the arrow when it's in the crossbox's cradle.

I thought the same thing about that head shot Shootist
__________________
The Jolly Green Tiger of Edwards Forest.

MCB Feedback
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

PBN Feedback
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=507494

A5OG: http://www.a5og.net/feedback-b-s-t/3...-feedback.html


I play paintball in a Fatsuit.
BIGNUGLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 12:17 PM   #417 (permalink)
Space Pope Extraordinaire
 
Preacher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Canada

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
It's not entirely untrue if you've ever lived with multiple women at the same time for long enough.

They will happen at the same time if the women spend any significant amount of time together... Probably an evolutionary thing so guys didn't wander off into next hut once a month...



I thought they were going to explain it when I saw the opening scene this week, but why were there bodies inside the cars back when the group was raiding the highway? People killed by zombies become zombies... but these were just corpses sitting in cars... what gives?
__________________
My Feedback+36/-0
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 12:41 PM   #418 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Wrathbringer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Vancouver, BC

I figured they just decided to take the easy way out rather than running again from more zombies.
__________________
MCB Feedback: +12/-0 | AO Feedback: +1/-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
  1. Learn of Zombie infestation. How? Who knows. Probably from the General Chat section off MCB
Wrathbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 12:44 PM   #419 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba
 
Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: FL
Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preacher View Post
They will happen at the same time if the women spend any significant amount of time together... Probably an evolutionary thing so guys didn't wander off into next hut once a month...



I thought they were going to explain it when I saw the opening scene this week, but why were there bodies inside the cars back when the group was raiding the highway? People killed by zombies become zombies... but these were just corpses sitting in cars... what gives?
They stayed in the cars because they were afraid and died of natural causes? It wouldn't take someone long to succumb to dehydration/heat exhaustion stuck in a hot car like that in the middle of GA summer.
__________________

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
$400 per 1000

smoke'em if you got'em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 12:50 PM   #420 (permalink)
Mar
All nail Drum!
 
Mar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: town of Wantmorevaj

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
ooooohhhh wait til' everyone sees what I bought yesterday in anticipation of the upcoming Zombie apocalypse, it rhymes with 'double headed-axe'...
__________________
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteekay View Post
Naw, MAr's special. He's like Brad Pitt or George Clooney or something... totally cool to be a little gay for him
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaan View Post
Just do everything that Mar tells you to do, and you'll be fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drum View Post
Anyone not wanting to BE Mar is doing it wrong.
Mar is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC