mcarterbrown.com
 

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2011, 03:59 PM   #541 (permalink)
Boom. Yummy
 
dundadun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: SoCal

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRBAKK View Post
I'm really hoping that they head to a certain place that's in the comics before the end of the second season. There's a lot that I hope will happen...
I can't remember, which place is next. Would that^ be next if they follow the comics, or would the place they try when it snows be next?
dundadun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 10:08 AM   #542 (permalink)
Space Pope Extraordinaire
 
Preacher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Canada

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by dundadun View Post
Maybe Herschel isn't such a d-bag. If he true-ly believes that they can be helped, maybe Herschel hid the girl from the group because he knows the group kills zombies. That means he could be saving her life by keeping her secret(in his mind).

Also, in his own way he was trying to get them to give up the search by constantly telling them to leave.

I think all this gives Herschel more depth than he had in the comics.

I see your point, but when the kid joined one of Rick's search parties Hershel used the argument that it was one of "his" people and the Rick should have gotten his permission. Sophia was one of Rick's people and decisions regarding her should be left up to Rick or her mother following that same logic.
__________________
My Feedback+36/-0
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 05:51 PM   #543 (permalink)
Howdy!
 
Chubs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Austin, TX

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
RTP Fan
Andrea needs to die already. Nuff said.
__________________

Metadyne: Replacing broken parts, with NEW broken parts so you still can't use your new gun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolRogue View Post
Redheads, brass, and wood; it's an MCB thing....
MY FEEDBACK
Chubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 06:06 PM   #544 (permalink)
Mar
All nail Drum!
 
Mar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: town of Wantmorevaj

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubs View Post
Andrea needs to die already. Nuff said.
not until they all get a turn... Shane down, like 8 to go.
Mar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 06:38 PM   #545 (permalink)
Howdy!
 
Chubs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Austin, TX

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
RTP Fan
Next episode: Farmhouse orgy party?!?!
__________________

Metadyne: Replacing broken parts, with NEW broken parts so you still can't use your new gun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolRogue View Post
Redheads, brass, and wood; it's an MCB thing....
MY FEEDBACK
Chubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 06:45 PM   #546 (permalink)
Mar
All nail Drum!
 
Mar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: town of Wantmorevaj

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubs View Post
Next episode: Farmhouse orgy party?!?!
end of the world I'd be pushing for that like a 60's aluminium siding salesman!
Mar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 07:22 PM   #547 (permalink)
Howdy!
 
Chubs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Austin, TX

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
RTP Fan
Wow. Started reading the comic plot synopsies and just found out Shane died in like issue 7. WHY IS THAT ******* STILL ON THE SHOW? #ragequit
__________________

Metadyne: Replacing broken parts, with NEW broken parts so you still can't use your new gun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolRogue View Post
Redheads, brass, and wood; it's an MCB thing....
MY FEEDBACK
Chubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 05:56 PM   #548 (permalink)
Mar
All nail Drum!
 
Mar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: town of Wantmorevaj

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubs View Post
Wow. Started reading the comic plot synopsies and just found out Shane died in like issue 7. WHY IS THAT ******* STILL ON THE SHOW? #ragequit
a theory my friend discussed was that to keep RIck (main character) likeable, they divided him into Shane. Sure in the comics Shane goes wonky, but it is a little different and is about love. I think Shane will suffer in the TV show for Rick's sins in the comic.
Mar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 05:58 PM   #549 (permalink)
WhatWouldAtticusFinchDo?
 
RAZRBAKK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by dundadun View Post
I can't remember, which place is next. Would that^ be next if they follow the comics, or would the place they try when it snows be next?
The prison is what I'm thinking of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubs View Post
Wow. Started reading the comic plot synopsies and just found out Shane died in like issue 7. WHY IS THAT ******* STILL ON THE SHOW? #ragequit
Yeah, I think it'll still happen, but I'm really not sure.
RAZRBAKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 10:33 PM   #550 (permalink)
Official LL5 Dolphin-Dive
 
PistolRogue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Jackson, NJ
Send a message via AIM to PistolRogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preacher View Post
I see your point, but when the kid joined one of Rick's search parties Hershel used the argument that it was one of "his" people and the Rick should have gotten his permission. Sophia was one of Rick's people and decisions regarding her should be left up to Rick or her mother following that same logic.
You know, now that you bring that up, if the kid volunteered for the search party, perhaps that's further evidence of the possibility that Otis DIDN'T tell anyone about finding a little girl zombie. I still don't find it believable that Otis wouldn't have talked about it, but if the kid volunteered, it would imply he didn't know.
__________________
Jay AKA Rogue Reservoir Dogs Scenario Paintball Team- Our $#&* is RIGOROUS!
My Gear For SALE!
Check Out My Mod Threads : Pirate DSG - SA17 Mods - Simple/Cheap/Free TPX Mods - The 'Big Damn Hero' DRV
FEEDBACK
PistolRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC