mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 02-20-2012, 02:24 PM   #601 (permalink)
Future Robocop

I also hope he takes out shane, that guy is great at zombie killing, but he'll end up killing rick if rick doesn't kill him first. No baby momma drama in the walking dead!

And Lori, the amount of facepalming I did when she decided to go drive alone, then swerved to avoid a walker, then crashed like a noob. Man, there is a permanent imprint of my hand on my forehead.

I really like how rick saved that kid by tearing his leg of that gate, that was DOPE. And Hershel shooting that guy was great!

The blonde girl, I forget her name, needs to stop being a pissy little biatch and needs to go **** shane more, maybe if he was getting some he'd stop obsessing over Lori.
Old 02-20-2012, 03:31 PM   #602 (permalink)
Serving Tea for CCM

Send a message via AIM to senghing27

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbthebenji View Post
I also hope he takes out shane, that guy is great at zombie killing, but he'll end up killing rick if rick doesn't kill him first. No baby momma drama in the walking dead!

And Lori, the amount of facepalming I did when she decided to go drive alone, then swerved to avoid a walker, then crashed like a noob. Man, there is a permanent imprint of my hand on my forehead.

I really like how rick saved that kid by tearing his leg of that gate, that was DOPE. And Hershel shooting that guy was great!

The blonde girl, I forget her name, needs to stop being a pissy little biatch and needs to go **** shane more, maybe if he was getting some he'd stop obsessing over Lori.
I agree with all points...
~My Feedback~
senghing27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 03:35 PM   #603 (permalink)
www.tituspb.com

It's getting better!

Please donate to make a difference in my fathers life
Willing to be a 3rd party for shipments to Canada anywhere in the world just PM me.
Buy a Celanis Paintball Patch for a good cause
http://stationcaster.com/player_skin...=4751&f=855201 < Radio Ad
Titus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 04:38 PM   #604 (permalink)
BACK TO WORK !!!

Brass N Wood Fan
this episode was epic !!!..... zombies everywhere , a drunk hershal with a gun !!!, the redneck having an identity crisis , the korean guy ( geln? ) loosing his mind and pushing away the hott farm girl, "randalls" addittion to the cast , ..... now its picking up !!!

AAA+++ !!!!

** if my post is slightly poorly worded or not politically correct - forgive - im on alot of oxycodin for pain right now.....memory for names is bad right now

** i maintain 3rd shift hours so if i dont respond right away during the day - ya know why

my feedback :

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=488994

Last edited by randall ace; 02-20-2012 at 05:02 PM.
randall ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 05:28 PM   #605 (permalink)
Marathoner

I would have shot the top of that fence with a shotgun.
Just sayin'.

Great episode though!
Old 02-20-2012, 06:18 PM   #606 (permalink)
Old. Geek. Paintballer.

Palmers Fan
Just the thought of cutting through the knee tendons was making me squirm. I think I'd have rather had my leg ripped off the fence like Rick did it. Also, the walker sticking his head through the windshield was cool.

NoForts4Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 06:41 PM   #607 (permalink)
MCB Member

Yeah, they "Upgraded the ante" in this episode. Laurie gets two, one with pen to the eye (neato) too bad she doesn't get eaten though, I can't stand her, even her manipulating of Rick in the end "You gotta do something about Shane, he's DANGEROUS" . Sorry sweetie, you chose to jump on his meal ticket when poor Rick was in a coma. You're past due for something........

The poor guy writhing in pain while the zombies devour him-EPIC SCENE- we want more of that.

Glen 'freezing up' at the moment of truth?
My take on this guy: He's a "thinker", I think he can find ways of infiltrating zombie-filled areas and getting out without making a shadow, and it seems as he's done just this time after time. He's not trigger-happy, and doesn't need to be.

Daryl and the short-haired lady-They're hookin' up, mark my word. Maybe open up a meth lab together.

Carl wanting to name the baby "Sophia"-Touching. My wife actually started to cry when he said that.
THE-SHOOTIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 07:05 PM   #608 (permalink)
Bland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
it was awesome, just like all their episode imo. I can't wait for the next episode, Rick definitely got his crazy eyes at the end... I really hope he takes out Shane.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbthebenji View Post

I hope they follow the comics and have

*SPOILER ALERT*

CARL kill Shane.

I could see it, too. He wants to have a sibling, and he can't live without his parents. He respects Shane, but if he goes crazy enough, I could see him doing it.

Last edited by RAZRBAKK; 02-21-2012 at 05:05 PM.
RAZRBAKK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 07:28 PM   #609 (permalink)
BLOODwaSHED

Do you really think Laurie was manipulating Rick though? they said "manipulating" on the Talking Dead too, and didn't quite understand it then either....I didn't think she was manipulating him inasmuch as she was just telling him how it was, "Shane's a territorial, homicidal D-bag and he was your friend- go deal with him"...don't get me wrong, I can't stand her either, but I'm not sure she was manipulating him.

Last nights episode was epic though, I bet Rick kicks Shane out of the group and then Shane will take over the group the NJ guys were from.
"I'm not an atheist, and I don't think I can call my self a pantheist. We are in the position of a little child entering a huge library filled with books in many languages. The child knows someone must have written those books. It does not know how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written. The child dimly suspects a mysterious order in the arrangement of the books but doesn't know what it is. That , it seems to me, is the attitude of even the most intelligent human being toward God. We see the universe marvelously arranged and obeying certain laws but only dimly understand these laws. Our limited minds grasp the mysterious force that moves the constellations. Albert Einstein
bloodwashed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 07:31 PM   #610 (permalink)
Boom. Yummy

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRBAKK View Post
I hope they follow the comics and have

*SPOILER ALERT*
Need bigger warning! Don't spoil it!
dundadun is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat